Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
(03-05-2020, 09:22 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I am completely calm, Nate. Just pointing some things out. If CY contributes anything close to what the Bosa boys have , he will be very, very good.

At this point, we all agree that JB is going to be the pick. He has done nothing but impress. 

Ts, there is a very good argument to be made for picking Young first. Unfortunately, some just don't want to listen to it. For the final time, this draft is loaded with QB talent. Loaded!! Time will tell which will be the best. Hopefully, it will be the one the Bengals draft, but it could be any of 6 or 7 other QBs, in this draft.

Thanks for this, I was worrying you were taking my points the wrong way.

Chase Young will be like the Bosa boys in my opinion too, think he is that talented and he has multiple moves and power to go along
with his speed. I just disagree on the QB talent, after Burrow and Tua I am not impressed with Herbert or Love at all honestly and I 
like Eason better than both.

Herbert is no leader, he is a pushover, he is an invert, he panics when shit hits the fan, Love throws picks and neither are near as
accurate as Burrow or Tua.

This Draft is loaded with WR talent and inside O-lineman talent, not QB talent after Burrow and Tua IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2020, 10:08 PM