Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone think Taylor is improving?
(11-22-2021, 09:48 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree with this and he definitely killed in the draft and FA. 

Think everything is trending up and Bengals should be a juggernaut the next couple of years if he keeps this core and adds a couple more pieces and even has a chance to make some noise this year.

If he does pan out ? Then he could be here for a very long time and that's worth the gamble in my book. Just don't see it as a time to cut bait with him now after all the great offseason moves he made. Plus he is already outdoing a lot of predictions on here about the Bengals win totals before the season began. Plus the players seem to really like him. 

I keep seeing people say this but: 

1. How much input/how responsible is he for the draft and free agency? 

2. Have our drafts really been THAT good? Burrow and Chase were no brainers...Logan Wilson has been good. What other guys are contributing significantly to our team from his drafts? Tee Higgins I could maybe give you, although he has regressed. 

I think Zac has done an OK job, and this is coming from a guy that has railed on him more than anyone. I do think he is limited offensively by the OL but I also don't think he's a good enough coach to scheme around/game plan around its deficiencies. IMO there are a lot of other things we could do to limit how bad the OL actually is. More misdirection, RPO, screens, etc. The pass game consists of either a quick slant or a deep chuck to Chase. There's not 15-20 yard chunk plays. That's what kind of drives me nuts.  
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone think Taylor is improving? - WeezyBengal - 11-23-2021, 04:02 PM