Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Bengal Fans Miss Chad Johnson??
(02-14-2016, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He publically admitted that he did ont nwork out at all in the offfseason after '07 when he was trying to cry his way out of town.  Then he put off ankle surgery until just before training camp so that he would not have to practice.

He went from being one of the hardest working bengals to a diva who cared abouyt nothing but his own fame.

I miss the old chad that worked hard.  I don't miss the chad after '07 who didn't care about anything but his publicity and twitter followers.

While I don't condone Chad's behavior in the end; I still believe in the height of his career he gave it his all.

The writing was on the wall because his best days were behind him and he knew it(#1 WR status gone).

Added to that Palmer looked terrible(high passes/turnovers)with a bad O-line, and the franchise was in a muck.

So sad that everyone bought into the Superbowl bound hype that surrounded that circus.

Oddly enough the guy who gets slammed on the most was TO.  He actually kept in shape/worked out regularly and put up decent numbers. 

Ochocinco tried to mimic TOs "fluff" without doing those other things...  no wonder it ended badly for him.

Come to think of it.  Doesn't the whole story fit into the Bengals history of "doh"?

Why not embrace it as another "lovable loser" chapter in the faith riddled book of our team of choice.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Bengal Fans Miss Chad Johnson?? - BengalsRocker - 02-14-2016, 01:18 PM