Poll: Are we making the playoffs this year?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.12%
46 54.12%
No
45.88%
39 45.88%
Total 85 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we making the playoffs this year?
(09-29-2016, 03:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i think we will come out of the first 6 games 3-3, after that the schedule gets really easy.

The coaches scheme will start to catch on with the newer players, Ogbuehi will start to play better as the season
goes on, Lafell and Boyd will build chemistry with Dalton, Eifert will be back. On Defense our DL will get better with
the progression of Hunt and Clarke, Linebackers will improve with Burfict back and i doubt the Secondary has a
worse game than the one against the Broncos this year, dropping interceptions etc.

Still calling 11-5 or better.

I am very curious, how do you figure it gets "really easy"?  I agree that the first six games are probably the most difficult, but I don't see it really being easy.  Five division games, on the road at Houston and the Giants, plus the Eagles at home.  Plus they play Washington in London, where just about anything could happen. I think the Bengals are going to have their work cut out for them this entire year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we making the playoffs this year? - OrlandoBengal - 09-29-2016, 03:33 PM