Poll: Are we making the playoffs this year?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.12%
46 54.12%
No
45.88%
39 45.88%
Total 85 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we making the playoffs this year?
(09-29-2016, 03:33 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I am very curious, how do you figure it gets "really easy"?  I agree that the first six games are probably the most difficult, but I don't see it really being easy.  Five division games, on the road at Houston and the Giants, plus the Eagles at home.  Plus they play Washington in London, where just about anything could happen. I think the Bengals are going to have their work cut out for them this entire year.

I agree that some of these teams have improved over the Offseason especially the Giants and Eagles but we
should beat the Redskins no matter where we play them. We won't get swept by the Steelers, we always are
tough on the Ravens, the Browns are in rebuild. I say we go 4-2 in the Division losing once to the Browns and
Sweeping the Ravens.

We might lose to the Texans and Giants but i doubt the Eagles beat us in our place.

Still saying 11-5 if we get out of the first 6 at .500 or better.

Cake schedule compared to how we open up and our team should get better once all the things i mention in
my first post start to come together.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we making the playoffs this year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2016, 05:53 PM