Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Difference between the Bengals and Pittsburg?
(01-23-2017, 03:26 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Tomlin lost to the greatest head coach & one of the top qbs in NFL history.

And if a Bengal fan mentioned that to a Steelers fan, they would simply respond by saying ''when was the last time your team has done anything? Oh thats right, 3 decades ago.'' But hey, go on thinking that not winning playoff games is no different than winning playoff games. 

Also Tomlin is better than Marvin. 

Do you even read and comprehend the posts?  The post said that if someone, even a Steelers fan, said, "Well at least you guys won 2 more playoff games," TO the Steelers players, not in sarcasm, but as encouragement, I double guarantee you they would have ***** slapped them!

The Steelers aren't the Bengals.  They don't 'make' the playoffs with the goal to win a playoff game(s). They make the playoffs to win the Lombardi.  Anything short of that is failure!!!

I didn't say anything about Tomlin being better or worse than Lewis.

I simply agreed with Terry Bradshaw (who has forgotten more about football and the Steelers than you know) who said Tomlin was an 'average' coach!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Difference between the Bengals and Pittsburg? - bengalguy71 - 01-23-2017, 08:55 PM