Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
(06-24-2016, 02:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Settle down RWK.  I am not interested in your posting career on this or any other message board.  

When you start showing a little decency then maybe we will get less talk out of your inability to close the deal with the ladies. 

You are in no position to judge anyone.  That's God's job.   Unless now you are back to not believing in him again?   

Yet here you are...judging.

However your question about "believing again" is a difficult one...and probably should have its own thread.

I was raised Catholic, went to catholic school for 12 years and a religious college.  However I am not a blind follower of the faith anymore.

I believe in a higher power.  Sometimes my old catholic guilt rears its ugly head and feel like I "have to" believe...but nothing more than that.

I'm not sure where I fall on the sliding scale of religion and belief.

I do know I try to lead a good life where I treat the people I know as human beings and individuals.

I also am not afraid to call out people who are hypocrites.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-24-2016, 02:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Settle down RWK.  I am not interested in your posting career on this or any other message board.  

When you start showing a little decency then maybe we will get less talk out of your inability to close the deal with the ladies. 

You are in no position to judge anyone.  That's God's job.   Unless now you are back to not believing in him again?   

hey look, another person to give christians a bad name ThumbsUp
People suck
Just did a quick scan of the last 62 posts. 7 of them were about the subject (if you count Shiria law as relevant, if not it is fewer). I assume the trend would have been similar if I would have scaned the previous 100.

Just an observation of why we can't have nice things.

OK, now it's been 7 of 63. I blame myself.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
well we had nice things, and then a certain mail order homophobic christian started chiming in
People suck
(06-24-2016, 10:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just did a quick scan of the last 62 posts. 7 of them were about the subject (if you count Shiria law as relevant, if not it is fewer). I assume the trend would have been similar if I would have scaned the previous 100.

Just an observation of why we can't have nice things.

OK, now it's been 7 of 63. I blame myself.

I'd wager the same percentage would ring true for the number of the threads for the past month (in regards to deteriorating into name-calling/rehash sessions).

I've been greatly concerned about the health of the subforum.
Sad
(06-24-2016, 02:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are in no position to judge anyone.  That's God's job.   Unless now you are back to not believing in him again?   

(04-22-2016, 12:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everytime we look at anyone we make a judgement.
well maybe now this thread can get on track
People suck