Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
Steelers, you had ONE job. Win out versus decidedly weaker division opponents..

THAT's gonna leave a mark.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Steelers, you had ONE job.  Win out versus decidedly weaker division opponents..

And Jets and KC win.  That hurts(not me, but some on here)
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Steelers, you had ONE job.  Win out versus decidedly weaker division opponents..

Que the "We have 6 rings though!" talk!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:09 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Que the "We have 6 rings though!" talk!!!!

And now 6 losses on the season.
Reply/Quote
Even though we had Ben this game, the first ravens lost is still the worse of the 2 losses. Tomlin just gave that game away. That, and Scobee.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jets win.. Uh oh.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:09 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Que the "We have 6 rings though!" talk!!!!

Of course, and guess who started it? Not a Steelers fan. Everyone claims that all Steelers fans talk about is their 6 Super Bowl rings their team has, yet it's never the Steelers fans that bring it up. Come up with new material please.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:12 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Of course, and guess who started it? Not a Steelers fan. Everyone claims that all Steelers fans talk about is their 6 Super Bowl rings their team has, yet it's never the Steelers fans that bring it up. Come up with new material please.

Steelers lose and Jets win… Lol..
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:12 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Of course, and guess who started it? Not a Steelers fan. Everyone claims that all Steelers fans talk about is their 6 Super Bowl rings their team has, yet it's never the Steelers fans that bring it up. Come up with new material please.

I almost said something to him about how lame it was
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to hear cowher turncoat the **** out of this post game recap. He's just as big of a bandwagon fan as the fanbase
Reply/Quote
SunsetBengalSteelers, you had ONE job.  Win out versus decidedly weaker division opponents..

Hilarious Hilarious

Nice game Ben   ThumbsUp
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:12 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Steelers lose and Jets win… Lol..

Yeah but my life still goes on even if it was the other way around. I don't define my life by a Steelers win or loss. Unless I had money on this game, which I didn't, it's still just a game. The Steelers don't deserve to be in the playoffs this year. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Even though we had Ben this game, the first ravens lost is still the worse of the 2 losses.

I am glad that loss today wasnt as bad for you then.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:13 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I almost said something to him about how lame it was

Yeah it is lame to bring it up all the time. Oh and good luck in the playoffs. I'll be rooting for the Bengals if the Steelers don't get in. The AFC North needs to keep the Super Bowl here.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:15 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah but my life still goes on even if it was the other way around. I don't define my life by a Steelers win or loss. Unless I had money on this game, which I didn't, it's still just a game. The Steelers don't deserve to be in the playoffs this year. 

I agree Steelers suck
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:13 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I almost said something to him about how lame it was

Oh were you? Damn I guess I am lucky that YOU didn't scold me. Maybe the few Steelers fans that are on here don't say that, but all the bandwagon Steelers fans in Ohio say it constantly. Why get new material when the old stuff is so good?
Reply/Quote
If the Jets beat the Bills next week, the Steelers get to wait 8 months to play another game.

Here's hoping.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Oh how sweet it is !
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree Steelers suck

Well hopefully your Bengals have better luck against the Ravens than the Steelers did.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:22 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well hopefully your Bengals have better luck against the Ravens than the Steelers did.

Right now I'd rather have the same luck the steelers had against denver.
Reply/Quote