Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2016 PnR Fantasy League
Just renewed the league. If you were in before, you'll be receiving an email. If you were not and you want in, let me know. We have one spot left (I didn't send a renew email to a certain banned member) and more may open if others choose to not renew.

I believe the members last season were SSF, Mike M, Bfine, 6andCounting, Rotobeast, Griever, JohnnyCupcakes, and others whose emails or names did not reveal who they were here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
ill resume my spot at the bottom. If someone new wants it, ill take the season off.
I'll join in the next day or so. Of course, this announcement ruins the fun because for the rest of you it's just a competition on who can finish 2nd.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
I'll be back.

Worst to first, baby! Or....Second worst to first....whatever.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-23-2016, 02:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'll join in the next day or so. Of course, this announcement ruins the fun because for the rest of you it's just a competition on who can finish 2nd.
I remember someone whipping your ass, the week after you won the championship.
Wink

I'll be in, again.
Especially since I know how a money draft works, now.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Holy shit, I just saw the schedule.

I start the season on 13 consecutive bye-weeks.
(07-23-2016, 03:31 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'll be back.

Worst to first, baby! Or....Second worst to first....whatever.

Don't forget about the draft again. It's at 5pm on Sunday September 11.
(07-23-2016, 01:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: (I didn't send a renew email to a certain banned member) 

Griever?

I'll be back
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I'm game.
I'm in
Sweet, you all should see emails. I changed it a bit. Regular draft (not auction). It's also PPR and there are return yards for the DEF/ST (25 yards = 1). Good way to have more fun. QB TDs upped to 6 points.

(07-23-2016, 10:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Don't forget about the draft again. It's at 5pm on Sunday September 11.

It's actually that same time on September 4th....and I'll definitely not forget it.  I've never missed a live draft.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

If there's room, throw me in Pat.

Beckhama@uni.edu
(07-25-2016, 11:59 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It's actually that same time on September 4th....and I'll definitely not forget it.  I've never missed a live draft.

Dang....Labor Day Weekend is going to be tough.
6 had me thinking the 11th.
(08-13-2016, 08:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Dang....Labor Day Weekend is going to be tough.
6 had me thinking the 11th.

I'm pretty sure the 11th is the first Sunday of real football. Someone missed the draft last year, I thought it was Cupcakes, so i was just trolling him.

I don't think ill be able to get on until around 5:45 on a Sunday, so so let me be the second to complain about the draft. I also thought we went with auction draft last year because with so many players on a snake draft literally the only viable strategy is take BPA and hope luck of the draw doesn't give you a bad spot in the draft.
(08-13-2016, 09:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm pretty sure the 11th is the first Sunday of real football. Someone missed the draft last year, I thought it was Cupcakes, so i was just trolling him.

I don't think ill be able to get on until around 5:45 on a Sunday, so so let me be the second to complain about the draft.

Oh, I'll still do fine.
I'll set the auto-draft, if schedule doesn't permit.
I'll put the research in.
ThumbsUp
I'm interested. Which site do you guys use?
(08-13-2016, 10:00 PM)treee Wrote: I'm interested. Which site do you guys use?

It's in person. Just come down to lot A at PBS at 5pm on Sunday September 4th.

Yahoo

Yahoo. Currently booked but I'll add you to the reserves.