Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2016 Training Camp Thread
(08-10-2016, 09:37 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Anyone concerned something is wrong with Whit?

Nope.

Marvin takes it real easy on Whit to make sure he stays healthy during the season. Plus, Whit seems like a guy who doesn't really need to practice.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 04:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Nope.

Marvin takes it real easy on Whit to make sure he stays healthy during the season. Plus, Whit seems like a guy who doesn't really need to practice.

I read somewhere though that it is his shoulder.  If that is the case I'm very concerned.  That was the downfall of Munoz.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Not surprisingly, Pacman is involved in the first dust-up between the two teams.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
At camp right now.

All the quarterbacks look real good but Andy impressed me with a long ball and actually Wenning impressed me with a bunch of deep outs to the sideline that were just darts
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 04:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: At camp right now.

All the quarterbacks look real good but Andy impressed me with a long ball and actually Wenning impressed me with a bunch of deep outs to the sideline that were just darts

According to Jim O, Rapien, Tomasson and others...the Bengals O-line is struggling and the offense has had a rough time so far.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 05:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: According to Jim O, Rapien and others...the Bengals O-line is struggling and the offense has had a rough time so far.

Not having Whit will do that to us. I'm not too concerned, vikings have a good pass rush and we are missing out LT. When you lose one of the tackles it causes a ripple effect.
Reply/Quote
Perhaps Brad is talking about individual team drills.
Reply/Quote
Tea Carson looks good in a Gio type role catching balls out of the backfield..... we have that in Gio but more weapons never hurts and maybe even both on the field at the same time.

CJ Uzomah looks damn good as a receive..... so much so that my TE concerns are gone (or at least softened for the time being).
Reply/Quote

Peko survives yet again!
Reply/Quote
At least there is this..

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 05:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Perhaps Brad is talking about individual team drills.

Could be, and after the near pick to Rhodes and the overthrow of Green, AD came back with a couple of nice completions.
Reply/Quote
Damn, hope Billings is nothing too serious!  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Couple of nice plays from the O...

Reply/Quote
Sounds like the Bengals got it handed to them this practice by the Vikes from twitter accounts of practice. No doubt Zimmer had them prepared.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 05:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: According to Jim O, Rapien, Tomasson and others...the Bengals O-line is struggling and the offense has had a rough time so far.
Our quarterbacks did seem to be scrambling a lot during 11-on-11, that's true, but the quarterbacks and receivers looked good in when they were working together, and that's what I was referring to.
(08-10-2016, 05:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Perhaps Brad is talking about individual team drills.

Yes sir.  Was just talking about receiver and quarterbacks running routes and throwing passes to them.
Reply/Quote
Hill looks buffed up and like a damn machine.

He seriously looks a lot bigger but, oddly enough, seems to be running more smoothly and did things like catch a few swing passes.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 04:38 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Not surprisingly, Pacman is involved in the first dust-up between the two teams.

C'mon.  Why?  
Reply/Quote