Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites have
(07-30-2016, 02:16 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Us v Them.

Kinda like you just did?
(08-02-2016, 03:43 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Kinda like you just did?

No.

Just pointing out what she does to get votes (thru clever division). And all the help she gets and the corruption that is hidden by the MSM, Google, ...etc. (Major things occur, they are mentioned once with spin then not mentioned again or never even mentioned.)

Not certain about Trump either. Is he in someones back pocket also? Maybe. Can't figure that out.

Are we once again picking between 2 candidates that have been hand picked for us by the powers that be? Where it doesn't really matter which one we pick. Clinton is corrupt to the core and buys votes with tax payer money and could careless about anyone but getting what she wants. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is also. He is obviously an ego maniac who loves his $$$$. More of the same?

But what do you do vote for Johnson. Aren't you then just throwing your vote away. What is the chance of him winning?

I don't know what the answer is but Politics need to go out the window or this country will be finished. (20 Trillion Dollars)

Everybody needs to look at Venezuela right now because if things don't change that is where we are headed.

It could never happen here, right? Wrong.

Praying for healing for our land.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Liberals stopped talking about race, conservatives would stop making racists comments on live TV! It's the media's fault for putting racists conservatives on TV, not the conservative's fault for being racist.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

ALWAYS BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-02-2016, 12:22 PM)tigerseye Wrote: But what do you do vote for Johnson. Aren't you then just throwing your vote away. What is the chance of him winning?

Johnson has a better shot than you might think.
He's at 11-13% in the major polls and only needs 15% to get on the national debates.
Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush are on the cusp of endorsing him.
If those endorsements happen, I say he immediately hits 20-25%.
He would then be extremely dangerous to the other two.
Regardless, all he has to do is win one state and have the other two split the electoral votes.
The house would then pick a president, which will be fun because of the hate for the main two.
They may pick Johnson, as it would not go against the mainstream disdain and not be voting for the 'other" side.
It's a good bet Johnson wins New Mexico and he's polling VERY well in Utah.

Things could get interesting.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(08-02-2016, 12:22 PM)tigerseye Wrote: But what do you do vote for Johnson. Aren't you then just throwing your vote away. What is the chance of him winning?

As if voting for Hilary or The Donald isn't throwing your vote away?

Quote:I don't know what the answer is but Politics need to go out the window or this country will be finished. (20 Trillion Dollars)

No politics?  So anarchy, autocracy, or a type of Christian theocracy minus the political aspect?
(08-02-2016, 02:07 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Johnson has a better shot than you might think.
He's at 11-13% in the major polls and only needs 15% to get on the national debates.
Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush are on the cusp of endorsing him.
If those endorsements happen, I say he immediately hits 20-25%.
He would then be extremely dangerous to the other two.
Regardless, all he has to do is win one state and have the other two split the electoral votes.
The house would then pick a president, which will be fun because of the hate for the main two.
They may pick Johnson, as it would not go against the mainstream disdain and not be voting for the 'other" side.
It's a good bet Johnson wins New Mexico and he's polling VERY well in Utah.

Things could get interesting.

25% might be the high side, but I agree, if Romney and anyone from the Bush dynasty endorsed him, he would bump up a few points, probably high enough to get into the debates (my guess would be 15-18% with endorsements). Honestly, I've never seen Johnson in a debate, but I think he would get above that 25% mark if he got in front of people.

I'm still amazed at how many people I consider well informed don't know there's other candidates running.
If Johnson can get 5% in the general, that'll open up funding for the party in future elections.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-02-2016, 03:14 PM)Benton Wrote: 25% might be the high side, but I agree, if Romney and anyone from the Bush dynasty endorsed him, he would bump up a few points, probably high enough to get into the debates (my guess would be 15-18% with endorsements). Honestly, I've never seen Johnson in a debate, but I think he would get above that 25% mark if he got in front of people.

I'm still amazed at how many people I consider well informed don't know there's other candidates running.
Yeah, I got ahead of myself.
I meant that percentage, following the endorsements and debates.
I was on a roll...lol

But, yes.... it's amazing how many people think we are stuck with two choices.
I've been beating my friends to death with Johnson, on Facebook.
I've also been bringing him up to people I work with.
I've only converted about 25 people, but that will compound.
Several of those were disillusioned to the point of never voting again.

I don't know maybe voting for Johnson is the way to go.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!

and

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

I have beautiful teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (like the colgate commercials) bling***
(08-02-2016, 12:22 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I don't know what the answer is but Politics need to go out the window 

(08-02-2016, 07:40 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I don't know maybe voting for Johnson is the way to go.

Summary:

1) No politics!
2) Vote Johnson!

I admire the way you stick to your convictions.
When I said we need to stop the politics, I was referring to stopping the standard games played between the parties.

Instead lets get to fixing problems which there are many.

Not trying to pump Johnson. Just trying to have a constructive conversation.

We have serious problems with our country and we can't continue doing what we are doing.

Something has to change. What that change is "I don't know".
This guy became concerned when he began to realize he and his kids had different social constructs

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-19-2016, 11:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: This guy became concerned when he began to realize he and his kids had different social constructs

You can dispel the social construct as soon as you provide the "scientific" definition of race which you heretofore have failed to do.