Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites have
The Kama Sutra
Electricity (Tesla and Edison), Radio, TV, Light Bulb, Cars, trains, motorcycles.
Put the first man on the moon, first Satellite into orbit.
Has made many advances in the Medical field (Pasteur, Fleming).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors

Most on that list are white. There are some Asians in there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-19-2016, 02:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Gee, if I didn't know any better I'd assume white males had some sort of head start where minorities and women weren't granted access to education that white males were...hmm...you might be onto something here.

All joking aside, COBOL, which is apparently some super important programming language in relation to the internet among other things, was in great part developed by Art Garfunkel's brother.  I guess it depends on how "white" a Jewish guy can be, but Artie did do a pretty whitebread cover of When a Man Loves a Woman, so hmm....

[Image: 5693.jpg]

That's who I was talking about.  Don't know why Pat posted a pic of Clinton/Gore. Hilarious
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-19-2016, 03:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That's who I was talking about.  Don't know why Pat posted a pic of Clinton/Gore. Hilarious

He is Semitic.

Don't know how you could call him "the whitest guy in history"
(07-19-2016, 03:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Electricity (Tesla and Edison), Radio, TV, Light Bulb, Cars, trains, motorcycles.
Put the first man on the moon, first Satellite into orbit.
Has made many advances in the Medical field (Pasteur, Fleming).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors

Most on that list are white. There are some Asians in there.

So where are we going to draw the line?

Discoverers? Inventors?

Scientists or thinkers?

Edison no more "invented" the lightbulb than most anything else he stole from others.

But we if want to talk about inventions:

http://www.black-inventor.com/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-19-2016, 03:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is Semitic.

Does it get whiter than that?  I mean, I know that's his brother, but COME ON!!!
(07-19-2016, 03:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is Semitic.

Dear God
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

What an idiot.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-19-2016, 11:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: They were semitic people from the middle east.  And here is exactly what King said " "It's rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That's all of Western civilization."

I wonder if King thinks Jesus was a white man?

You do realize that the Middle east is commonly cited as "the cradle of western civilization", right?
(07-19-2016, 02:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Kama Sutra

The best Ben and Jerry's flavor by far.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
(07-19-2016, 12:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it wrong that I read this whole thread thinking it was about Stephen King?
[Image: STEPHEN-KING-1.jpg]

I only just now clicked on the link and was like ... Oops. LOL

Yeah me too.  I love that guy's books.  Especially "Interview With A Vampire"  or was it "Interview With The Vampire"?

Hold on...

Damn that Mandela Effect and fluoride!!   Apparently some chick named Anne Rice wrote it.  

I really think she's that sumbitch in a wig.  What were we talking about?
(07-19-2016, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 3Slwrrr.jpg]

[Image: th?id=OIP.M96fe8bbf7e32483c09ed2a688a70d...=203&h=153]
(07-20-2016, 05:08 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Yeah me too.  I love that guy's books.  Especially "Interview With A Vampire"  or was it "Interview With The Vampire"?

Hold on...

Damn that Mandela Effect and fluoride!!   Apparently some chick named Anne Rice wrote it.  

I really think she's that sumbitch in a wig.  What were we talking about?

I don't know what we were talking about, but perhaps we should start talking about the effects of long term marijuana use on the brain. Tongue

(07-20-2016, 04:45 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: You do realize that the Middle east is commonly cited as "the cradle of western civilization", right?

You do realize that the middle east is not in western Europe or controlled by Christians, right?

You need to be talking to King instead of me.
(07-19-2016, 12:47 PM)Benton Wrote: Caucasian is someone of European descent.

Most of your Semitic peoples came from the Fertile Crescent — North Africa, Western Asia and the Middle East. That gets blurry a little with the assimilation of other cultures over the years.

It might be crazy but Persians are considered white along Hispanic since they have a Spanish ancestry. Also, Native Americans can be traced to Asia. Russia is Asian and I'm not sure but maybe the Baltics are Asian as well.

On topic, King is a fool to say or think what he said.
(07-20-2016, 06:40 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It might be crazy but Persians are considered white along Hispanic since they have a Spanish ancestry. Also, Native Americans can be traced to Asia. Russia is Asian and I'm not sure but maybe the Baltics are Asian as well.

Most of the way we define race dates back to one guy who divided everyone into five races. He may not be far off, but I've always thought there should be a couple more as a way to recognize more of the geographic differences.
(07-20-2016, 06:40 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It might be crazy but Persians are considered white along Hispanic since they have a Spanish ancestry. Also, Native Americans can be traced to Asia. Russia is Asian and I'm not sure but maybe the Baltics are Asian as well.

Yeah. In fact, the Iranian plateau derives its name from the Aryan civilization. Of course Hitler was so enamored by this culture that he grandfathered Persians into his lil master race.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-21-2016, 06:13 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah. In fact, the Iranian plateau derives its name from the Aryan civilization. Of course Hitler was so enamored by this culture that he grandfathered Persians into his lil master race.

Eh...

Quote:Aryanism is a system of thought born in early-nineteenth-century Europe that divides mankind into different "races." It deems the Aryan race to be "superior," more creative and morally upright than "inferior" races. Those Semites, "Negroes," and others were believed to be characterized by vicious simplicity, cupidity, treacherousness, and an incapacity to grasp metaphysics. It all started soon after Sir William Jones discovered in 1786 that Sanskrit and Persian were related to Latin and Greek, within what later came to be called the Indo-European family of languages.

The term "Aryan" itself is a neologism coined by a French Orientalist of the era, Abraham-Hyacinthe Anquetil-Duperron. It is synonymous with "Indo-European," although the latter has a more geographic connotation. In a Zeitgeist where nations and national cultures were given shape, where myths of genealogy were particularly appealing to intellectuals, and where some were grappling with the moral dilemma of colonizing people in far-off lands, Jones's linguistic theory was swiftly manipulated into a racial one -- linguistic similarity was assumed to denote racial kinship.

Throughout the nineteenth century, Aryanism was wrapped into the discourse of science. Racial anthropology came into being as a discipline claiming to classify humans into different racial categories with immutable psychological features by measuring noses, skulls, and ears. As we know all too well, Aryanists, in particular one Adolf Hitler, became increasingly obsessed with racial purity and elevated the opposition between Aryan and Semite to the level of paradigmatic antagonism. This opened the way for the next stage: extermination. Aryanism provided the ideological backbone for Nazi atrocities.

Today, talk of the "Aryan race" in the West is restricted to white supremacist circles in North America and neo-Nazi militants in Europe.
The very concept of "race," although it is still used in political discourses, especially in the United States, is scientifically bankrupt. Leading scientific associations assert that genetic variations between human groups are so gradual that drawing lines is inevitably an arbitrary and subjective exercise. "Indo-European" today refers to languages, not to people, let alone people supposed to assume inherent characteristics. Even its now limited use has been questioned. According to prominent linguists such as Merritt Ruhlen and the late Joseph Greenberg, the theory which holds that Indo-European languages are unrelated to other language groups such as the "Semitic" is overstated, if not outright fictitious.

Despite the rather inglorious legacy of Aryanism, many Iranians still nonchalantly seize every opportunity to emphasize their "Aryanness." But how did Aryanism reach Iran in the first place? Iranian Aryanists would have us believe that we have referred to ourselves as ariya since time immemorial, and that this epithet is a racial one, used to distinguish those who are ariya from those who are not. The claim is fallacious. The term occurs only a handful of times in ancient inscriptions in the Avesta, and on the bas-reliefs of Naqsh-e Rostam and Bisotun. Absolutely no consistent meaning can be derived from these occurrences.

In spite of many attempts to force ariya into Aryanist assumptions, recent scholarship -- in particular the work of Gherardo Gnoli -- has shown that ariya was not quite a racial category. According to Gnoli, in Achaemenid times, ariya was a cultural and religious term to evoke the kings' origin, like a title of particular nobility. In its very restricted, exclusivist nature, that is quite different from a racial category.
Moreover, as already mentioned, the term "Aryan" was coined by Anquetil-Duperron. The neologism is charged with modern and romantic European conceptions of "race" that did not exist in Eastern antiquity. Even more importantly, in the entire corpus of Persian literature, verse and prose, there is no reference to an Aryan race until the twentieth century.

A related myth is the one according to which "Iran" means the "land of Aryans." This myth was propagated by Max Müller, who claimed in 1862 that the term airyanem vaejah found in the Avesta is the ancestor of "Iran" and means the "Aryan expanse." This myth became so widespread that serious scholars propagate it even to this day. Suffice it to look at a dictionary.

By contrast, Gnoli contends that airyanem vaejah is not a historical land, but a legendary, cosmogonic concept in Zoroastrianism. Additionally, the "land of Aryans" would suppose that the inhabitants of the Achaemenid or Sasanian empires were racially conscious in a manner similar to nineteenth-century Europeans. This is of course highly unlikely, particularly given that the Iranian plateau already -- as it has ever since -- featured a complex mix of populations. Out of 30,000 tablets excavated in Persepolis, not one was written in Persian (most are in Elamite, and a few are in Aramean). In fact, the empire was a melting pot. To imagine that its inhabitants believed that a territory must belong to one people is an anachronistic projection of modern ideas onto the distant past. The presence of Arabs on the Iranian plateau and Iranians in the Arabian Peninsula is also attested, but somehow ignored by the prophets of Aryanism.

The now ubiquitous concept of the "Aryan race" first appeared in Iran in the 1890s. Mirza Agha Khan Kermani, one of the ideologues of a particularly bigoted version of Iranian nationalism, was the first to ever refer to it in writing. Interestingly, he spelled it àriyàn (آریان), a transliteration of the French aryen. Later, Sadegh Rezazadeh Shafagh came up with àriyàyi, the term now usually used in Persian. Hasan Priniya dwelt upon Aryans and the "science of race" in the textbooks he wrote for the first cohort of children to be mass schooled by the Pahlavi state in the 1930s.

By that point, the strange idea of Iranian-German racial brotherhood had already appeared in various writings, such as a poem dedicated to "Germania" by Vahid Dastgerdi during World War I. After the Nazis took power, the notion was actively disseminated by the German propaganda machine. The hugely popular journal Nàmeh-ye Iràn Bàstàn, the Persian-language broadcasts of Radio Berlin, the publications and lecture tours of the Deutsch-Persische Gesellschaft, and the holdings of the German Scientific Library all promoted the idea of Aryan brotherhood, as Germany sought to convince Iranians to supporting her cause against the "ugly fox" (Great Britain) and "deceitful bear" (the Soviet Union). It all worked very well. Observe how the German football team is even now welcomed in Iran, occasionally with enthusiastic collective Nazi salutes.

Read more: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/tehranbureau/2010/08/post-2.html#ixzz4F5igh9A6
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Dang when I just mentioned in passing that Babylonians where "white", I didn't know folks would go through this many hopes to suggest they were not.

Not ignoring science, I say there are 3 races in the world. How many races do others say their are scientifically?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-21-2016, 09:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Eh...

Read more: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/tehranbureau/2010/08/post-2.html#ixzz4F5igh9A6

Eh.... 

I was about to light you up til I read that part about scholars still holding on to that notion that Iran was named after the Aryans. I was taught that 2 decades ago in an ancient Indian history class. Looks like I need to brush up on my CE credits.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021