Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
46 combined seasons...0 playoff success
(01-17-2016, 07:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Translation: Waaaaaaaaaah! I'm still butt hurt that Burfict took out Brown and Bell, so I created a false account to troll Bengals fans because it's more fun than watching the inevitable loss today!

Congrats on winning your Super Bowl though.  ThumbsUp

Yeah...I went back in time 4 months to create a bengals account for the future.

Tin foil hats must sell well on here.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:07 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Wow.  What infinite wisdom.

You could say the same thing about every sport, genius. 

25 years, no playoffs wins...that's a big deal, Opie. 

I agree it's pretty simple to understand. Yet when the mention of your team losing today comes up your response is "yeah. Well. We own the bengals". It shows me that steelers fans have really taken a step back when it comes to expectations. It's pretty sad when a franchise that hasn't had a playoff win in 25 years has higher expectations than you, your fans and your franchise. 

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:14 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I agree it's pretty simple to understand. Yet when the mention of your team losing today comes up your response is "yeah. Well. We own the bengals". It shows me that steelers fans have really taken a step back when it comes to expectations. It's pretty sad when a franchise that hasn't had a playoff win in 25 years has higher expectations than you, your fans and your franchise. 

Nice.  But I'm not a steelers fan.

Lol.  Back to the drawing board
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:11 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Yeah...I went back in time 4 months to create a bengals account for the future.

Tin foil hats must sell well on here.

You've been at this for 4 months? Guess I overestimated you.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:16 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Nice.  But I'm not a steelers fan.

Lol.  Back to the drawing board

And this folks is the response of a man defeated. A man that doesn't have supreme confidence in his Pittsburgh Steelers going forward. A man that honestly believes even when the steelers lose today that the season will be deemed a success because they won last week. 

You better get a few more good faps in front of your Sticky Ben roethlisberger poster in before Denver ends your season.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And this folks is the response of a man defeated. A man that doesn't have supreme confidence in his Pittsburgh Steelers going forward. A man that honestly believes even when the steelers lose today that the season will be deemed a success because they won last week. 

You better get a few more good faps in front of your Sticky Ben roethlisberger poster in before Denver ends your season.

But I'm a Bengals fan.

I can see this has you confounded
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:10 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: But I'm a Bengals fan.

I can see this has you confounded

Sorry you don;t fit the definition of a fan.... you fit the definition of a constant critic... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry you don;t fit the definition of a fan.... you fit the definition of a constant critic... 

They haven't won shit in 25 years, buddy.

Wake up.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:27 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: They haven't won shit in 25 years, buddy.

Wake up.  

What about the rudeness?   What's up with all that?  Is this how you talk to everyone?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote