Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
46 combined seasons...0 playoff success
Cincinnati fans love to avoid reality, deflect facts and live in a bubble of ignorance and stupidity.

It's embarrassing. The Reds and Bengals are both awful franchises
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:54 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Cincinnati fans love to avoid reality, deflect facts and live in a bubble of ignorance and stupidity.

It's embarrassing.  The Reds and Bengals are both awful franchises

We all know and accept the truth.

We just don't live to whine and ***** and cry.

Seriously, anyone who whimpers and subjugates himself to smack talking Browns fans because they won a playoff game 21 years ago has some serious problems.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:54 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Cincinnati fans love to avoid reality, deflect facts and live in a bubble of ignorance and stupidity.

It's embarrassing.  The Reds and Bengals are both awful franchises

Are you enjoying all this attention you are obviously craving?  Truly sad.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 10:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Are you enjoying all this attention you are obviously craving?  Truly sad.

Truly sad.  25 new seasons In a row.

0 postseason victories 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:07 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Truly sad.  25 new seasons In a row.

0 postseason victories 

I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

Bump
Reply/Quote
Can't wait for the guaranteed postseason win predictions come out this summer

This will be the year! 2016 is different!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 10:20 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Oh, now spending a few k a year on tickets is an awful thing

Our fans are so easily contradicted

Oh the irony.....you come on pissing and moaning about the team....yet buy season tickets.  You're either lying , self contradicting , or trolling.....guess where my money is.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Yeah, season ticket holders can't possibly be realists and tell it how it is.

Guess everyone who attends games should be a moronic Homer like you.

Lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12510490_1107615629257824_47661384662508...e=5749A333]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The bengals are getting weaker

The Reds are the worst team in the league

It's gonna be another 25 years for both franchises. God, what a loser city
Reply/Quote
Steelers will lose today. Roethlisberger turns 34 in March. Their secondary sucks.

Steelers haven't sniffed a conference title game since 2010. Today's game is going to get UGLY.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Steelers will lose today. Roethlisberger turns 34 in March. Their secondary sucks.

Steelers haven't sniffed a conference title game since 2010. Today's game is going to get UGLY.

Great.  They still own the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:49 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Great.  They still own the Bengals.

Awesome. I guess that means they'll get the same trophy the Bengals get for owning the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Wow. So you're saying the playoffs don't matter, only one team wins afterall.

What a fu.cking moron.

Last week, the steelers accomplished more than the bengals have been able to achieve in 1300 weeks.

Hahah
Reply/Quote
It's funny, The bengals are now in the heads of steelers fans so much that they believe beating the bengals in a wildcard game is a successful season. In reality, after they get embarrassed by Denver, it's "congratulations you get a worse draft pick".

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:57 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: It's funny, The bengals are now in the heads of steelers fans so much that they believe beating the bengals in a wildcard game is a successful season. In reality, after they get embarrassed by Denver, it's "congratulations you get a worse draft pick".

Losers love to justify   You fit in well here.

I guess you would have said the same thing about the bengals if they won, right? 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:00 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Losers love to justify   You fit in well here.

I guess you would have said the same thing about the bengals if they won, right? 

If the bengals advanced and lost this weekend, they still would have accomplished nothing. There are no consolation prizes in the nfl. 

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:00 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Losers love to justify   You fit in well here.

Are you talking about the Browns.. obviously this Bengals team is not a loser..  Division champs with a 12-4 record does not equal loser.. 

WHO DEY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO REALLY SAY   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If the bengals advanced and lost this weekend, they still would have accomplished nothing. There are no consolation prizes in the nfl. 

Wow.  What infinite wisdom.

You could say the same thing about every sport, genius. 

25 years, no playoffs wins...that's a big deal, Opie. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:54 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Wow.  So you're saying the playoffs don't matter, only one team wins afterall.

What a fu.cking moron.

Last week, the steelers accomplished more than the bengals have been able to achieve in 1300 weeks.

Hahah

Translation: Waaaaaaaaaah! I'm still butt hurt that Burfict took out Brown and Bell, so I created a false account to troll Bengals fans because it's more fun than watching the inevitable loss today!

Congrats on winning your Super Bowl though.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote