Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AD Benched. Finley to Start
(10-29-2019, 02:38 PM)J24 Wrote: And Zach just lost all his credibility in the lockeroom.

How so?

His plan isn't working so he is looking to change it, you would think the players would be happy with that
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:02 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: How so?

His plan isn't working so he is looking to change it, you would think the players would be happy with that

Yeah, it definitely doesn't sound like the locker room has been lost:

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, it definitely doesn't sound like the locker room has been lost:

All part of Zac's plan to move Dalton to the OC position. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:03 PM)pally Wrote:

Williams pretty much nailed it...what do they have to lose at this point?
Reply/Quote
Dalton haters rejoice. I wasn’t one, found him to be mostly average with the chance to really good when the rest of the team was as well. The time was right for this move though. Time to evaluate the young guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 02:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hope he survives...hes listed at 185 and i know numbers aren't everything but he's got to be one if the lightest starting QBs.  He actually looks like the lead actor in some comedy where a nerd leads the football team to victory.

Ooh let's call it The Pocket Protector

He isn't 185. He weighed in at 213 at the NFL combine. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:08 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Dalton haters rejoice.  I wasn’t one, found him to be mostly average with the chance to really good when the rest of the team was as well.  The time was right for this move though.  Time to evaluate the young guys

I was excited about Finley until I read his draft profile. I think those Dalton haters are going to come on to similar issues with Finley. At this point? Who knows. I understand being excited about Finley but what we have seen from him in the preseason was against scrubs. His college stats aren't anything to get excited about and he struggled mightily against rivals. 

At this point, pissing in the wind, hoping a drop lands in a bucket. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:11 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He isn't 185. He weighed in at 213 at the NFL combine. 

I've seen several different weight mentions after looking him up.

I'm more inclined to believe high end 100s than low end 200s. 

His frame and lack of lean body mass was a huge issue with him on his draft profile. Definitely worries me about him taking hits. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:11 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He isn't 185. He weighed in at 213 at the NFL combine. 

Roster says 207 hmm ...not sure where I got 185.  I though it was on his wiki page but that's not right either.  My bad

If you jist Google ryan Finley weight it says 185.  I didn't expect it to be thst far off but those Insta results can be spotty. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:08 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Dalton haters rejoice.  I wasn’t one, found him to be mostly average with the chance to really good when the rest of the team was as well.  The time was right for this move though.  Time to evaluate the young guys

I'd like to see a few younger guys get some snaps like Pratt over Brown and Brandon Wilson over Shawn Williams.

Shame guys like Darius Phillips are hurt hes another kid like to see get some snaps.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
The Bears are my NFC team and i wouldn't mind Dalton suiting up there.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 02:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals can't win:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

With the announcement, i'd be very surprised if the phones didn't ring a bit more today leading up to the deadline...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is a good move in my opinion. I honestly think the bears should try and trade for Dalton as trubisky isnt really playing any better. Having a veteran like him around could help trubisky too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:01 PM)Synric Wrote: I said before the draft it looks like Finley has never seen a weight room lol.

I'm glad the Bengals are going to see what they have leading into the next draft cuz we all know they werent going to resign Dalton to a big deal but...

Someone get Finley a Sammich.

At the combine, Finley was 1" shorter and 8lbs lighter than Daniel Jones. Of course, everyone knows that players guzzle the water to add weight before weigh ins...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Andy, maybe you’ll get lucky and be traded before the deadline.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Isn't this Andy Dalton's birthday today?

Benched him on his birthday. Lol
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote