Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AJ Green
(02-01-2022, 09:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The practice squad is not eligible for a SuperBowl ring, but they can receive a ring if their practice squad player contributed to the season.

From the CBA:

Quote:Section 15. Practice Squad Super Bowl Rings: Practice Squad players on a Club that

wins the Super Bowl at the time of the Super Bowl will be entitled to a ring similar in
appearance to the one provided to players on the Active/Inactive List but the Club, in its
sole discretion, may provide any Practice Squad player with a ring of lesser value.

So they may not get the same ring the other players get but they'll get one if they were on the practice squad at the time of the SB win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I was meaning to say that I doubt AJ gets in because he's too far down the list.
He's 46th in all-time receiving yards. Chad is 37th.
There are 18 receivers ahead of Chad on the list who haven't been inducted into the HoF, so they're likely never getting to AJ.

Right

I'd say only chance AJ has is to have a couple monster years and probably a ring.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote