Reply/Quote
Oh Lord.
Reply/Quote
FML
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Guys don’t worry. It’s just a left ankle sprain
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 04:35 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Guys don’t worry. It’s just a left ankle sprain

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 04:18 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’m at the training camp in Dayton and he’s being helped off the field

We have a curse. We have to figure a way to lift it. Let me drink on this for awhile, I'll think of something.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 04:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We have a curse. We have to figure a way to lift it. Let me drink on this for awhile, I'll think of something.

He punched the bench too and was visibly upset when he was carted off he had his head down
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 04:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: He punched the bench too and was visibly upset when he was carted off he had his head down

I dont think that's an indication of the severity of the injury because in the interview before the practice he talked about how much he missed playing after being injured last year and was so excited to be back on the field and then this...

Right now its wait, see... and pray.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
When it rains, it pours.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 04:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We have a curse. We have to figure a way to lift it. Let me drink on this for awhile, I'll think of something.

We gotta make a sacrifice at the altar of one Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I fear opening the phone to read the latest Bengal news. Sad to hear this one.
Reply/Quote

I was gonna try to be good and wait until later today but I think I'll drink a few with ya lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Well at this point I'll be giving Taylor a pass if we have a shitty record. You really can't do much when you're given what he has to work with.
Reply/Quote
Just saw he was carted off field, but did come back not practicing though. Unreal
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 05:09 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Well at this point I'll be giving Taylor a pass if we have a shitty record. You really can't do much when you're given what he has to work with.

Boyd and Ross and Mixon and hopefully Eifert should be enough to keep it from being a "may as well just stay home" kind of year.

If Ross can't pull any weight he's a bum.
Reply/Quote
Should I mention all the other injuries soon to come before the first preseason game of ALL of the starters? 
Can't we just trade for a whole new team and get it over with? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 05:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Boyd and Ross and Mixon and hopefully Eifert should be enough to keep it from being a "may as well just stay home" kind of year.

If Ross can't pull any weight he's a bum.

Agreed. If AJ is out and Ross doesn't get more than 50 receptions on the year than we gotta ditch the dud.
Reply/Quote
Is there such a thing as a conditioner that specializes in feet? How many foot injuries does this make for Green in his career?

Unreal.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Oh wait...ankle's just fine, but broke both arms pounding on the bench in disappointment..  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Also Ross was sidelined of course
Reply/Quote