Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
According to some on here the Chiefs could put anyone at WR?
(09-08-2023, 01:37 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Mahomes had a special connection with Tyrek Hill
How many plays did they connect on when Mahomes
Went off script and him and Hill played backyard footbal?
The Chiefs WRs scare no one. Nobody that Mahomes has
At WR commands a double team.
The Chiefs tried to replace Hill with other teams cast-offs
And a under sized mid RD pick. Those days of Mahomes
Throwing for 400 yds and 4 TDs are gone.

They won the freaking SB last year without Hill. 

Holey shit on a stick...wtf are you talking about? One game?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 08:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: He meant Orlando Brown, Jr. Sled  Wink

People gotta start using the OBj for Orlando.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 03:33 PM)treee Wrote: He could definitely be a downgrade from OBJr but Hutchinson is gonna be an absolute beast you can tell already.

Very true.  Hutchinson is going to make a lot of offensive linemen look bad.  He was 2nd in defensive rookie of the year voting for a reason.  He has got a bright future.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 375904491_10230062290530669_353916353314...e=6501AE60]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 12:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: People gotta start using the OBj for Orlando.

His mama named him Orlando....

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The Chiefs will fix some of what went wrong - just having Kelce back will help a lot. I also expect Reid is going to have the receivers ESPECIALLY Toney doing a lot of jugs work this week. On the other side, you can expect the NFL is going to put the word out to the officials for the Jacksonville game to watch the Chiefs Tackles both for lining up correctly and false starting (in fact, don't be shocked if we see Lane Johnson flagged tomorrow when the Eagles play). Now the Chris Jones situation...that is another story.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 03:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: His mama named him Orlando....

This just never gets old.

Shame the 2nd one sucked.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 03:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I actually came out of this game thinking that they were worse than I did going into it. I don't really think that they played all that well...particularly on offense, which was their strength last year. 

I'm glad they won, but it wasn't a very inspiring win. 

Super Bowl champs on the road? You gotta cut them some slack, man. LOL

It wasn't a pretty game, but they usually aren't against the best team in the league on the road. A win's a win and all that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:33 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Just got done watching the Lions beat the Chiefs.
What stood out the most? The lack of plays produced
By the Chiefs WRs..   yet some on here proclaimed the "Chiefs offensive model " is the best way to go.
You know it so easy to replace Hill with bums like Kadarius Toney.. eh..no problem right.? Mahomes will make happen.  
This game showed all the more reason the Bengsls
Need to retain Tee Higgins

Mahomes is good but he will start to slow and start getting hit soon enough and then the injuries will start to accumulate in the next 2 years or so...  
Reply/Quote