Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-07-2016, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This guy?

I t really is amazing how quickly these threads turn. I mean, my post is the second response, but it is sandwiched between two posts that aren't really about the OP other than throw-away color commentary.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-07-2016, 01:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I t really is amazing how quickly these threads turn. I mean, my post is the second response, but it is sandwiched between two posts that aren't really about the OP other than throw-away color commentary.

I agree. I was simply trying to get back on topic; when I posed the question. I failed
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-07-2016, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This guy?

Ah, ah Daniel. Full quote:

(06-07-2016, 01:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Where "we have gone" is saying the title is wrong and then discussing transgender boys competing with girls in a civilized manner.

Well, until someone changed the subject....

The first few posts are clearly (save Matt's) poking fun at Lucy's penchant for claiming he "saw it coming" when no one else did and his hatred of all things Muslim and Transgender.

However by the time you flew in to his defense the topic was back on track.

Thanks though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-07-2016, 10:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: I am still giggling that you went all the way back to Babe Didrikson to make that point.

As if there have been no dominant female athletes since.

Really find that amusing for some reason!  Smirk

You have a problem with babe Didrikson?   I used her because she was the female athlete of the century.   And one who broke down many barriers for females that seem to being torn down today by allowing boys to participate in girls sports.   
(06-07-2016, 03:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You have a problem with babe Didrikson?   I used her because she was the female athlete of the century.   And one who broke down many barriers for females that seem to being torn down today by allowing boys to participate in girls sports.   

They are tearing down barriers that she already broke down?
(06-07-2016, 08:44 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think your thread title is misleading, because from the article you posted she didn't win. That is what the last comment there is about, it's about how someone else beat her. So this does nothing to assist your argument because while she may have beaten other women there is no evidence with this that it was actually unfair. Or, as your argument has often been for that matter, that she is identifying as a woman only for competitive purposes.

Here is the article they were pulling info from, in case anyone doesn't like clicking on Breitbart because of the scripts that slow down their computer, or just because it makes them feel dirty: http://www.adn.com/sports/2016/05/27/at-alaska-state-track-meet-a-transgender-athlete-makes-her-mark/

The title is that way for a multitude of reasons.  But it's irrelevant since it got you to click the link and read the article to participate.    Now if you want to go on about semantics feel free.   

The issue of the artlcie is that we have a boy taking away opportunities that should be afforded to girls.    
(06-07-2016, 03:32 PM)Au165 Wrote: They are tearing down barriers that she already broke down?

Haha that came out weird.    Building those barriers back up.   Good catch mate 
(06-07-2016, 03:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha that came out weird.    Building those barriers back up.   Good catch mate 

Or they're tearing down barriers built against transgendered people.

But whatever - it's your topic.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-07-2016, 03:35 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or they're tearing down barriers built against transgendered people.

But whatever - it's your topic.

Pro trans = anti woman.     You are basically blurring the line to the point that women's rights have zero meaning since anyone can now be a woman.   Legitimate woman are in trouble in this society
(06-07-2016, 01:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree. I was simply trying to get back on topic; when I posed the question. I failed

Changed it to participates lol 
(06-07-2016, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Changed it to participates lol 

Well a Mod can always change it back so the LOLs can continue. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-07-2016, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Changed it to participates lol 

See?  Wasn't hard.

However it changes the tone of your post and it also isn't what you claimed would happen which was boys would dress as girls just to beat the girls at sports.

(06-07-2016, 03:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well a Mod can always change it back so the LOLs can continue. 

Tell me:  Are you nailed to that cross or did they just tie your arms?

Mellow
(06-07-2016, 03:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You have a problem with babe Didrikson?   I used her because she was the female athlete of the century.   And one who broke down many barriers for females that seem to being torn down today by allowing boys to participate in girls sports.   

Of the last century.

Oh, and those "barriers" were her outperforming the males.  So I'm not sure what your point is.
(06-07-2016, 03:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pro trans = anti woman.     You are basically blurring the line to the point that women's rights have zero meaning since anyone can now be a woman.   Legitimate woman are in trouble in this society

Well based on the rape topic a couple of clicks away, women have been in trouble for a long time in this country and it's never been from transgendered people blurring the line of gender based sports and bathrooms.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-07-2016, 04:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: See?  Wasn't hard.

However it changes the tone of your post and it also isn't what you claimed would happen which was boys would dress as girls just to beat the girls at sports.

Tell me:  Are you nailed to that cross or did they just tie your arms?

Mellow

Changes what tone?  The issue is this dude is taking away opportunity from legitimate girls.    

This is exactly what I said would happen.   This dude makes the Alaskan girls state finals taking away a slot for an actual girl.     If you remember I said that boys would go play gorls sports to further their athletic achievements.   Individual sports are always the first 
(06-07-2016, 04:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well based on the rape topic a couple of clicks away, women have been in trouble for a long time in this country and it's never been from transgendered people blurring the line of gender based sports and bathrooms.

This isn't the rape topic.   This is about boys saying they are girls to steal away opportunity from actual girl athletes.    If you are confused then head on back to the rape topic.  
(06-07-2016, 04:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This isn't the rape topic.   This is about boys saying they are girls to steal away opportunity from actual girl athletes.    If you are confused then head on back to the rape topic.  

Swing and a miss. Care to try again?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-07-2016, 04:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Of the last century.

Oh, and those "barriers" were her outperforming the males.  So I'm not sure what your point is.

Do you believe in girls sports being seperate from boy sports?   Or do you just want to lump them all in together? 
(06-07-2016, 04:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Do you believe in girls sports being seperate from boy sports?   Or do you just want to lump them all in together? 

I don't believe boys are simply "dressing as girls" just to play girl sports as you do.
Embarrassing story time!

In high school, I got beat out in a wrestling match by a girl 50 pounds lighter than me. She should've made the team - not me. But it was an all male team, so I got to be on the squad while she got to suck eggs.

Now, if all things are fair, shouldn't the better wrestler have made the team?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema