Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy Dalton Released
Andy Dalton I wish to thank you for making a very bad situation into something good. You're a class act and I wish you and your family well in whatever's next ?

Thank you for the memories.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 12:34 PM)McC Wrote: You are one strange, petty dude.  I'm thinking twelve year old.

You have admitted to being a troll.

Please grow up and stop trashing up this thread with comments that have nothing to do with the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the playoff appearances Andy! It was fun for a while there, 5 straight appearances. You were on a roll and I think you maximized your playing ability.
Reply/Quote
So many wanted him gone, just be happy. No reason to come here talking about how he sucks or is going to be a back up or whatever. What do you care, he's gone now. Why continue to take shots?

I like Andy and he did a solid job for us. I hope he lands somewhere that he can start and be successful. I'm looking forward to seeing Burrow under center whenever we have football and seeing what the young man can do for us.

I'll continue to follow Andy. He's a great guy and I am a big fan. I'm also incredibly excited to see what the Burrow era has in store for us.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You have admitted to being a troll.

Please grow up and stop trashing up this thread with comments that have nothing to do with the Bengals.

He did?

I have my popcorn, point me to the thread???
Reply/Quote
Sad to see Andy go, but it's for the best for both parties. Guy is a class act and helped get the team to the playoffs his rookie year under tough circumstances. Wish him lots of success.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 12:53 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: So many wanted him gone, just be happy. No reason to come here talking about how he sucks or is going to be a back up or whatever. What do you care, he's gone now. Why continue to take shots?

I like Andy and he did a solid job for us. I hope he lands somewhere that he can start and be successful. I'm looking forward to seeing Burrow under center whenever we have football and seeing what the young man can do for us.

I'll continue to follow Andy. He's a great guy and I am a big fan. I'm also incredibly excited to see what the Burrow era has in store for us.

Again...go back and look who started this stuff. I merely responded to a post about Dalton being better than 1/4 of the starters in the league. Which I disagreed with. If you guys want a full on appreciation thread then start one.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You have admitted to being a troll.

And the pot calls the kettle black.  I trolled one lunatic one time and admitted to it.  You troll relentlessly and have the gall to lecture about it. Slap yourself for your hypocrisy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Andy is a first ballot Ring of honor guy. It just sucks that we didn't win a championship when he was here. Im surprised we couldn't get at least a 4th for him. Anyways I think he is still a good Qb and can turn his career around. The Bengals needed a new QB and he needed a change of scenery.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 12:56 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He did?

I have my popcorn, point me to the thread???

Post #9 in this thread

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Matt-Moore-as-QB2?pid=866083&highlight=troll#pid866083

(04-30-2020, 12:10 PM)McC Wrote: It's too much fun trolling you.  Why would I switch?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 12:59 PM)McC Wrote: And the pot calls the kettle black.  I trolled one lunatic one time and admitted to it.  You troll relentlessly and have the gall to lecture about it.  Slap yourself for your hypocrisy.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If they don't replace his cap hit with someone else then what's the point?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 01:02 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: If they don't replace his cap hit with someone else then what's the point?

New deal for Mixon, frontloaded, is one option.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 01:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: New deal for Mixon, frontloaded, is one option.

Yep.  Add AJ Green to that too.  Or OL who will be released who would be an upgrade for us.  And I'll throw Jason Peters into the mix too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
My dream scenario for Andy Dalton:

Gets picked up by Buffalo. Josh Allen gets Buffalo locked into playoffs, but gets injured. Andy comes in and takes Buffalo to the promised land. Proves his playoff woes were more Cincinnati/Marvin woes. Is a beloved hero for eternity.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 01:19 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: My dream scenario for Andy Dalton:

Gets picked up by Buffalo. Josh Allen gets Buffalo locked into playoffs, but gets injured. Andy comes in and takes Buffalo to the promised land. Proves his playoff woes were more Cincinnati/Marvin woes. Is a beloved hero for eternity.

Andy's already a folk hero in Buffalo.  Your scenario would make him honorary mayor.  And who doesn't love a good redemption story?

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 01:02 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: If they don't replace his cap hit with someone else then what's the point?

a portion will go to pay the rookie class.  the rest should go to extensions

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Thank you Andy Sad
Reply/Quote
Big plus on this is saving 17.7 mil in cap space.It was the right thing to do.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 01:19 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: My dream scenario for Andy Dalton:

They just drafted Jake Fromm, who a lot of people compare to Dalton anyway.

Reply/Quote