Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Luck
(09-29-2015, 11:26 AM)PhilHos Wrote: That was because Luck's hand was still wet from the thumbsucking.

His hand is under the center's butt for every snap.  Confused

Nevermind. I don't want to know...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
http://www.theonion.com/article/tearful-andrew-luck-hugs-knees-chest-while-listeni-51434
Reply/Quote
The Colts are boned.

Andy Luck isn't playing today.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 10:31 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Colts are boned.

That could actually be a blessing in disguise for the colts
Reply/Quote
Hasselbeck has as many wins as Andy Luck.

Discuss.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
But for another lousy J'ville kicker, the colts would be 1-3.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 10:31 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Colts are boned.

Wrong again!  Rolleyes

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: But for another lousy J'ville kicker, the colts would be 1-3.

But they're not! They're in fact 2-2 after winning that game.

The football gods must have been looking over the Colts. As dysfunctional as they are, they should be 0-4. That's a sign that they're going to do something special this season!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:13 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: But they're not! They're in fact 2-2 after winning that game.

The football gods must have been looking over the Colts. As dysfunctional as they are, they should be 0-4. That's a sign that they're going to do something special this season!  ThumbsUp

Special?  Like what, be the first team in NFL history to make the playoffs with double digit losses?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:10 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wrong again!  Rolleyes

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?  :snark:

They struggled against two of the worst teams in the league.

They're so boned.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:13 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: But they're not! They're in fact 2-2 after winning that game.

Your usling Luck to justify andrew luck? hes been bad this year.. the colts are bad your lucky you play in the WORST division in football...
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:27 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: They struggled against two of the worst teams in the league.

They're so boned.

All that matters is that the Colts won. Besides, they won with a 40 year old backup quarterback. That in itself is amazing!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Your usling Luck to justify andrew luck? hes been bad this year.. the colts are bad your lucky you play in the WORST division in football...

Wasn't the AFC South the worst division in the NFL last year too? What team did the Bengals lose to in the playoffs last year?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 09:33 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: All that matters is that the Colts won. Besides, they won with a 40 year old backup quarterback. That in itself is amazing!

What's amazing is how much people suck off Luck when his 40 year old backup has outplayed him so far this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 09:36 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wasn't the AFC South the worst division in the NFL last year too? What team did the Bengals lose to in the playoffs last year?  :snark:

Not the Texans, Jags or Titans, which make up 75% of your shitty division.  So, let me clarify it for you:

Last year you were a good team in an otherwise shitty division.  This year you're a mediocre team in an otherwise shitty division.  Feel better?

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:13 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: they should be 0-4. That's a sign that they're going to do something special this season!

As in special ed....special needs....etc
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 10:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: What's amazing is how much people suck off Luck when his 40 year old backup has outplayed him so far this year.

Hasselbeck had more yards and a better QB rating in that one game than Luck has in any of the previous 3 games. Heck, Hasselbeck outplayed Luck last year, too. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 09:36 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wasn't the AFC South the worst division in the NFL last year too? What team did the Bengals lose to in the playoffs last year?  :snark:

Yeah we lost to the colts barely with only backup WRs and TEs..

Heck we had RB #4 as a WR cause its all we had left. So pat yourself on the back for that one? when your QB gets done throwing more picks than TDs let me know.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 09:33 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: All that matters is that the Colts won. Besides, they won with a 40 year old backup quarterback. That in itself is amazing!

I could beat the Jaguars with Stevie Wonder, you, and Brad as my primary offensive weapons and Stephen Hawking playing corner.

It's not that impressive.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I could beat the Jaguars with Stevie Wonder, you, and Brad as my primary offensive weapons and Stephen Hawking playing corner.

It's not that impressive.

Yeah but could you do it with Lou Ferrigno as your center?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote