Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Luck
(10-06-2015, 01:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yeah but could you do it with Lou Ferrigno as your center?

Obviously.

I might need some help from Brian Boitano for when the game goes into overtime.

After all, don't great teams let Jacksonville hang around until OT?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I don't really like or hate the Colts either way. That being said, even if it was the jags, how Hasselbeck came in and got the win when he's so old was amazing. On the other hand, if someone thinks all is fine in colts land, they have another thing coming. The line is still bad, no defense, and the offseason signings of gore and johnson looking worse and worse, they need to right ship, and fast
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 11:11 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: I don't really like or hate the Colts either way. That being said, even if it was the jags, how Hasselbeck came in and got the win when he's so old was amazing. On the other hand, if someone thinks all is fine in colts land, they have another thing coming. The line is still bad, no defense, and the offseason signings of gore and johnson looking worse and worse, they need to right ship, and fast

Dude... I'm a Colts fan and I don't think anything is "right" in Colts Land. In fact, I personally think the Colts miss the playoffs this season AND I'm willing to stick my neck out and say that Andrew Luck will have his worst season in the NFL this year.

There are so many things wrong with the Colts right now, I can't even list them. The biggest stem from the infighting going on between the GM and the head coach. The biggest frustration in Colts Land is that IRSAY is watching all of this and won't lift a finger to stop the infighting. He's the owner... he has the power to force Grigson and Pagano to stop fighting. Why he doesn't, I don't know. Just when the GM and head coach should be working together to right the ship, they're both busy finger pointing. In the meantime, the Franchise QB is running around with no direction and has been getting clobbered on almost every snap. No wonder his shoulder got separated! By the way, although the media and the Colts would like to think otherwise, Luck's shoulder separation is worse than what's being written. There's a really good chance he won't start tonight. Hasselback probably won't either. So be prepared to see a 3rd string QB be at the helm of the Colts. It reminds me of the Curtis Painter era.

Texans are bad... but they're good enough to beat the Colts that has a 3rd string QB as it's starting QB. It's hard to win when you can't score. If the Texans kick a field goal, it's game over.

Good time for the Bengals to go to the playoffs. At least you won't see the Colts there this year.  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 10:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not the Texans, Jags or Titans, which make up 75% of your shitty division.  So, let me clarify it for you:

Last year you were a good team in an otherwise shitty division.  This year you're a mediocre team in an otherwise shitty division.  Feel better?

Correction. This year, the Colts are a shitty team in a shitty division. It's poop all around in the AFC South.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:36 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Correction. This year, the Colts are a shitty team in a shitty division. It's poop all around in the AFC South.  ThumbsUp

With shitty fans.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:36 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Correction. This year, the Colts are a shitty team in a shitty division. It's poop all around in the AFC South.  ThumbsUp

And you are that one nugget that just won't flush.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:42 AM)djs7685 Wrote: With shitty fans.

Covered with shit.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 03:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Covered with shit.

The title of your sex tape.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:32 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Dude... I'm a Colts fan and I don't think anything is "right" in Colts Land. In fact, I personally think the Colts miss the playoffs this season AND I'm willing to stick my neck out and say that Andrew Luck will have his worst season in the NFL this year.

There are so many things wrong with the Colts right now, I can't even list them. The biggest stem from the infighting going on between the GM and the head coach. The biggest frustration in Colts Land is that IRSAY is watching all of this and won't lift a finger to stop the infighting. He's the owner... he has the power to force Grigson and Pagano to stop fighting. Why he doesn't, I don't know. Just when the GM and head coach should be working together to right the ship, they're both busy finger pointing. In the meantime, the Franchise QB is running around with no direction and has been getting clobbered on almost every snap. No wonder his shoulder got separated! By the way, although the media and the Colts would like to think otherwise, Luck's shoulder separation is worse than what's being written. There's a really good chance he won't start tonight. Hasselback probably won't either. So be prepared to see a 3rd string QB be at the helm of the Colts. It reminds me of the Curtis Painter era.

Texans are bad... but they're good enough to beat the Colts that has a 3rd string QB as it's starting QB. It's hard to win when you can't score. If the Texans kick a field goal, it's game over.

Good time for the Bengals to go to the playoffs. At least you won't see the Colts there this year.  :snark:

The only time the Colts can beat the Bengals is when half the Bengals team is injured and out. 

2013 with a healthy team, the Bengals stomped that ass.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 03:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The title of your sex tape.

Why does he have a sex tape of you?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The only time the Colts can beat the Bengals is when half the Bengals team is injured and out. 

2013 with a healthy team, the Bengals stomped that ass.

After watching the game tonight, I think if the Colts continue with their 40 year old QB and their 34 year old wide receiver and their 32 year old running back, they can beat anybody!  Rolleyes

Oh, and I forgot their 42 year old kicker!  ThumbsUp

The old dudes rock! Lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 03:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Covered with shit.

We wiped the shit off tonight.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 12:32 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: After watching the game tonight, I think if the Colts continue with their 40 year old QB and their 34 year old wide receiver and their 32 year old running back, they can beat anybody!  Rolleyes

The old dudes rock! Lol.

Hasselbeck > Luck
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 12:34 AM)Whatever Wrote: Hasselbeck > Luck

Right now? I agree!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:32 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Dude... I'm a Colts fan and I don't think anything is "right" in Colts Land. In fact, I personally think the Colts miss the playoffs this season AND I'm willing to stick my neck out and say that Andrew Luck will have his worst season in the NFL this year.

(10-09-2015, 12:32 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: After watching the game tonight, I think if the Colts continue with their 40 year old QB and their 34 year old wide receiver and their 32 year old running back, they can beat anybody!  Rolleyes

The old dudes rock! Lol.

A flag in the wind.

Reply/Quote

The old dudes rock! Lol.

And they'll continue making the playoffs because they have the luxury of being in the worst division in football. Ain't life Grand ?
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile the Bengals play in what is likely the strongest division in the league.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why does he have a sex tape of you?

Id neg rep if i could on this one.  You laid a stinker.

which is the title of "your" sex tape.   Smirk
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 03:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The title of your sex tape.

You mean of ONE of my sex tapes. ThumbsUp

(10-08-2015, 08:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why does he have a sex tape of you?

That implies that SCS has had sex, which everyone knows has happened about as many times as the Bengals have won Super Bowls.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 12:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A flag in the wind.

You misspelled that.
Reply/Quote