Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another postseason of buttcheek offense?
I don't know if my heart can handle it.

Defense always finds ways to bail them out it seems.
Reply/Quote
Now, with a further depleted o-line....

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:45 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I don't know if my heart can handle it.

It would certainly be nice to see Burrow and the offense take over/win a game vs hoping the defense holds on for dear life. 
Reply/Quote
GTFO of here with your typical bullshit. We won the f**king game.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:49 AM)sandwedge Wrote: GTFO of here with your typical bullshit. We won the f**king game.

It's all they got. You shoulda seen the Game Day thread when it was 10-9
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:48 AM)TheFan Wrote: It would certainly be nice to see Burrow and the offense take over/win a game vs hoping the defense holds on for dear life. 

It's playoff football.  It's rare that you're just going to blow a team out, especially a division rivals.  This time last year, people wouldn't be complaining about style points in a playoff W.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It's all they got. You shoulda seen the Game Day thread when it was 10-9

I can’t believe any of you rational guys actually subject yourselves to them.

Reply/Quote
That was the toughest defense Bengals have played in 2 years....

Offense should open up vs. Bills secondary
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:52 AM)Whatever Wrote: It's playoff football.  It's rare that you're just going to blow a team out, especially a division rivals.  This time last year, people wouldn't be complaining about style points in a playoff W.

These same people crying about our offense will talk the Bills O up even though they were horrible a lot of the game.

And they weren’t playing a top defense like the Ravens.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It's all they got. You shoulda seen the Game Day thread when it was 10-9

I didnt post in the game day thread but you aren't concerned at all about the offense? Or their lack of production in now 5 play off games? 
Reply/Quote
It’s playoff football against a division rival who have basically built their defence to stop us.

Mixon ran the ball well at times

Chase had his best game in ages

Tee went through some shit the past few weeks and is still trying to get his head right.

Stop ***** moaning.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:45 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I don't know if my heart can handle it.

As long as they win, who cares?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Not to knock Burrow and ZT, but this does remind me of the bad ol' days when their predecessors had to face two elite defenses 4+ times per year in the division alone.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:48 AM)TheFan Wrote: It would certainly be nice to see Burrow and the offense take over/win a game vs hoping the defense holds on for dear life. 

Yep. Brady kills people off. Mahomes, too. 

But we are kinda soft and now down 60% of the OL is out. Prince gonna get called up next week. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:49 AM)sandwedge Wrote: GTFO of here with your typical bullshit. We won the f**king game.

Come on man! Get on the complain train!!! The Bengals didn't win a playoff game in 31 years and now they've won 4 out of the last 5. 

Complaints, complaints! choooo choooooooooooooooooooo

lulz

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I do think this was more of a product of Baltimores defense. They’ve had Burrows number all year. But the line continuously struggling now being hurt concerns me.

But I don’t care how we win. Defense is going to win us the championship most likely anyway. Thankfully they match up better against the rest of the AFC compared to Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
We were fully healthy the first game we played them and could not do any better.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:56 AM)TheFan Wrote: I didnt post in the game day thread but you aren't concerned at all about the offense? Or their lack of production in now 5 play off games? 

I'm not sure concerned is a word I'd use. But yeah, I'd like to see them explode

But the gist is: When it's 10-9 at halftime and you're asserting the season is over, the team is garbage, then you may not be the most rational person in the room
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Burrow played really well. Higgins hasn't looked himself since the Hamlin hit. The offense wasn't on the field as much as they normally are because the defense couldn't stop the run AT ALL. I feel like the offense played fairly well considering the Ravens have by far the best defense in the AFC side of the playoffs. Honestly, I feel like our defense played worse than our offense, but they made up for their poor general play with a huge score and an INT.
Reply/Quote
The run game is the issue.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote