Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
If you sign him after this week nothing has to be guaranteed. So it's actually worth the risk. Plus you know he is going to light up Pittsburgh.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
[Image: Danny-DeVito-Nope.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No thank you.

That guy is worse than TO possibly.

Spoiled little millennial punk.

TO was a selfish player, but Brown is clinically insane.  

The Browns will sign him and he'll speed up the implosion of egos up there.
Reply/Quote
I am both for this and against it.

For - The guy can play and he would 100% be motivated to bring it against shitsburgh. Also, would be a nasty tandem of Green and Brown with Boyd as your 3rd.

Against - We just dumped all our trash. Things are kinda headed in a different direction and it is nice to not have drama and divas on the team. Plus the last thing I would imagine a first year coach needs is the media circus and headache that is Brown.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Ok I'm down, but only if it Is contractually stated that Atkins is allowed to punch him in the face the second he starts acting a fool.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes, Antonio Brown is “totes cray cray” but can you think of anyone else in the NFL who could even remotely make up for the temporary loss of AJ Green?

Since we would have to give AB a multi year contract as one of the highest paid WRs in the league the loss of Green would not be "temporary".
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Antonio Brown was just released by the Raiders. Mike Brown needs to call his agent right now! Even if he plays just one year here....

Hell No! He’s like Ocho on crack. Nothing against Chad, but this guy is just a nutcase. He just needs to go away. So I’m sure the Browns will take a look at him.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: TO was a selfish player, but Brown is clinically insane.  

Oh god please let him sign in Cleveland lmfao
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:48 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: If you sign him after this week nothing has to be guaranteed. So it's actually worth the risk. Plus you know he is going to light up Pittsburgh.

Yes, but Brown quit on Raiders at least partially due to the guarantee being removed.

Who would you rather have in 2020, Green or Brown> I know AJ is much better character, but Brown is much better WR.

Both of them for 1 year once Green is back sure would be fun to watch with Boyd and Eifert.

Sign him to 4 year contract loaded with clauses to protect the team
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Lol no.
Reply/Quote
Taylor wants character guys. AB is about as far away from that as possible. Not happening.

I just hope the Pats don’t pick him up. Seeing that clown win a ring would piss me off.

Reply/Quote
So we are no where close to winning a SB this year, so I wouldn’t do it. If we were one Wideout away, the. I’d actually be all for it.

To me, the biggest part of having AB is getting through the offseason. During the season, he would be locked in on his work, and if you’re a contender, it actually could work extremely well for you. If I’m a team that needs to take a risk to win the title, I’d take him. Teams like the Bears, Jaguars (I think they’re much better than others do), Cowboys, Seahawks. That’s IF you think your teammates and coaches can handle him.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: TO was a selfish player, but Brown is clinically insane.  

Would like that, go get'em Stains lol
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Honestly, playing against the Steelers might be one of very few things that would keep his head on straight.

I still wouldn't do it, but I could see him going to the Ravens.

He'll be a Cleveland Brown this time tomorrow.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He's clinical
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Antonio Brown was just released by the Raiders.  Mike Brown needs to call his agent right now!  Even if he plays just one year here....

The above post represents everything wrong with messageboards and Bengals fans. As soon as the announcement was made I knew it was only a matter of time before someone makes a doofus post about the Bengals signing him - as someone does about nearly all newly released players.

Congrats on being "That fan". Now go have a good, long hard look at yourself in the bathroom mirror, douse some cold water on your face, and then proceed to smack yourself in the head enough to knock some sense back into the ol' noggin.

Signing AB goes against literally EVERYTHING the Bengals are, are trying to be, and what this new staff needs. Dude, you follow the team enough to spend an incredible amount of time to be on a Bengals message board and yet you don't know this fact enough to refrain from getting an immediate boner about AB coming to the Bengals because, why, he has no other options?  My God, man Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I truly hope this happens!  With the crappy run blocking still plaguing Cincinnati, the Bengals will have to score through the air as much as possible.

Hey man, there are gators in that lake.  I'm just gonna wade on in there.  I'll be fine.  I know just how to handle gators.  Hey, this gator bit my leg off.  WTF!!!???
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:21 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The above post represents everything wrong with messageboards and Bengals fans. As soon as the announcement was made I knew it was only a matter of time before someone makes a doofus post about the Bengals signing him - as someone does about nearly all newly released players.

Congrats on being "That fan". Now go have a good, long hard look at yourself in the bathroom mirror, douse some cold water on your face, and then proceed to smack yourself in the head enough to knock some sense back into the ol' noggin.

Signing AB goes against literally EVERYTHING the Bengals are, are trying to be, and what this new staff needs. Dude, you follow the team enough to spend an incredible amount of time to be on a Bengals message board and yet you don't know this fact enough to refrain from getting an immediate boner about AB coming to the Bengals because, why, he has no other options?  My God, man Smirk

I “repped” you for this. You make good points especially in your last paragraph. I like respectful dissent.
Reply/Quote
He can go flip burgers with Kaepernick. I don't want that cancer anywhere near Cincinnati
Reply/Quote