Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any news on chase?
We're going to need Chase for the Eagles game so he can hoist the Lombardy Trophy after winning SB MVP honors
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 10:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: We're going to need Chase for the Eagles game so he can hoist the Lombardy Trophy after winning SB MVP honors

I don't think the Eagles make the Super Bowl. I'm thinking someone gets up on them early in the playoffs and they seem very weak when trying to come from behind.
Reply/Quote
So much for superbowl revenge against the Rams.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:51 AM)pally Wrote:

Love to hear it. Fingers crossed.
Reply/Quote

LOVE IT but I just hope he doesn’t rush back and re-aggravate it!

We could definitely use him for the Titans and Chiefs but I honestly hope he doesn’t take on a full workload and isn’t out there every play for the first game or two.

He doesn’t do us any good on the sideline!
Reply/Quote

I don't get what's being said here.  

Has he already had a positive medical checkup?  Does he have a checkup that he hopes is positive?  

Those are 2 really different scenarios.  

It's good to see some news on this front, but I'm not getting my hopes up until the docs say he's ready.
Reply/Quote
Good news.

Of course this means we won't get to see Tyler Shelvin out there as the X receiver...
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 11:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL LOL LOL

[Image: michael-scott-why.gif]

They didn’t even put him on IR, and you’re over here talking about potentially season ending. Good god. LOL

I guess he's still smarting from the Richie Braham "bone bruise" that ended up being career ending   haha
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 02:11 PM)samhain Wrote: I don't get what's being said here.  

Has he already had a positive medical checkup?  Does he have a checkup that he hopes is positive?  

Those are 2 really different scenarios.  

It's good to see some news on this front, but I'm not getting my hopes up until the docs say he's ready.

I think he needs to have a positive medical visit, showing the bone has healed, and then he'll be back. 
Reply/Quote
The man clearly said, "His RECENT doctors appointment delivered some very good news."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 11:27 AM)jj22 Wrote: He's still weeks away if he returns this season at all.

Well, it's been 11 days. I'm getting impatient. How many more weeks or months before he's back?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 01:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, it's been 11 days. I'm getting impatient. How many more weeks or months before he's back?

You didn’t hear? His career is over. Never playing again. His retirement ceremony is this weekend.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:01 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I don't think the Eagles make the Super Bowl. I'm thinking someone gets up on them early in the playoffs and they seem very weak when trying to come from behind.

Agree not really sold on Jalen Hurts

but the NFC is so weak its hard to pick a favorite. Maybe the Cowboys quit choking in playoffs and make a run though.

Also being reported Chase will sit out Sunday

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:01 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I don't think the Eagles make the Super Bowl. I'm thinking someone gets up on them early in the playoffs and they seem very weak when trying to come from behind.

49ers
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 09:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 49ers

Maybe the 49ers. They weren’t built as a scoring powerhouse early but with all those weapons they can definitely threaten. I think those 2 would have a very good game.
Reply/Quote