3.33%
2 3.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Browns Better Than Bengals?
This Mayfield kid has some juice. 

Browns still don't scare me though. Jets are running all over them and Darnold is meh.

And the Browns are still in position to lose another heartbreaker.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:13 AM)Sweetness Wrote: Baker Mayfield is the best QB in the division by the end of next year. You heard it here first folks.

Probably. Let’s hope he comes back down to earth once teams get some tape on him.

Reply/Quote
Darnold sucks.

Reply/Quote
We are still better.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:34 AM)PlayadLc Wrote: We are still better.

Agreed, but I shouldn’t have resurrected this thread lol

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Darnold sucks.

Yep

He has a log and storied history of turning the ball over in all manners possible and that hasn't changed.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:39 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

He has a log.

You been talking to Brad? Ninja 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Hounds of Justice have another QB they need to take care of.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Probably. Let’s  hope he comes back down to earth once teams get some tape on him.

Colleges had years of tape and couldn't stop him. Not even the big dogs. 
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:43 AM)Sweetness Wrote: Colleges had years of tape and couldn't stop him. Not even the big dogs. 

He threw for a lot of yards against Ohio State, but turned it over a lot and had trouble getting it into the end zone. It was a blow out for Ohio State.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Darnold sucks.

Most over rated QB in a long time. Dont get how people could watch his tape from last year and think he was ready to play.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:45 AM)BengalChris Wrote: He threw for a lot of yards against Ohio State, but turned it over a lot and had trouble getting it into the end zone. It was a blow out for Ohio State.

2017 game; 77%, almost 400 yards, 3 Td and 0 picks. What?
Reply/Quote
I hate even admitting this, but I’m glad Cleveland won. They could be 2-1 or even 3-0, had they not completely sucked. I see the browns fans cheering their first win in 2 years, as I see us cheering when we win a playoff game with Marvin
Reply/Quote
Just stop it. They squeaked out a win against the stinking Jets. They are nowhere near as good as us,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop it. They squeaked out a win against the stinking Jets. They are nowhere near as good as us,

I do think they’d probably be 3-0 had they started Mayfield. They tied the Steelers and lost by 3 to the Saints. Mayfield looks really good.

Agree we’re better though. They have some nice pieces like Mayfield, Garret, Ward, and Landry, but I I’ll take our offense with AJ, Mixon, and Eifert over theirs. Their d is pretty good though.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop it. They squeaked out a win against the stinking Jets. They are nowhere near as good as us,

We squeaked out 2 wins and they barely didnt win 2 others. If Mayfield starts they're 3-0. They outscored the Jets 21-3 once Mayfield was in.

It doesnt mean we aren't better but to think there's a big gap in talent is foolish.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:50 AM)Sweetness Wrote: 77%, almost 400 yards, 3 Td and 0 picks. What?

Ah, no. Final score was 24 to 7 Buckeyes. Darnold threw one pick and lost two fumbles. Darnold was also sacked 8 times, 2.5 by Sam Hubbard.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400953404

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:58 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Ah, no. Final score was 24 to 7 Buckeyes. Darnold threw one pick and lost two fumbles. Darnold was also sacked 8 times, 2.5 by Sam Hubbard.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400953404

We were talking about Mayfield...

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:56 AM)Sweetness Wrote: We squeaked out 2 wins and they barely didnt win 2 others. If Mayfield starts they're 3-0. They outscored the Jets 21-3 once Mayfield was in. 

We could easily be three and 0 on Sunday(we could lose to); Andy has done it before, we have the better skill players, and we have the better D line and secondary .Lb Core and Oline goes to them but not by much.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:50 AM)Sweetness Wrote: 2017 game; 77%, almost 400 yards, 3 Td and 0 picks. What?

Fred is that you ? Darnold had an int. and two fumbles lost ! The Trojans only scored 7 points and Darnold was sacked 8 times. The entire night save a half dozen plays he looked like a Jr. High QB in a College game.
Reply/Quote