Poll: Which Analysts and coverage will you be watching the most during the Draft ? (NFL Network -or- ESPN)
100% NFL Network
Mostly NFL Network but will flip channel to ESPN at times
100% ESPN
Mostly ESPN but will flip channel to NFL Network at times
Neither – use Internet, Radio updates, other sources
Won’t be watching – will find out what happened later
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference
I will be watching 100 percent ESPN. I don't get NFL Network because I just have basic cable. Anyway, I find ESPN's coverage okay.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 06:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For me it was Chris Berman.  I just got tired of his shenenigans.  Now ESPN is just a full clown show.  I avoid it as often as possible.

I always liked Berman.

I like the more wild or erratic personalities in general.

Guys like Terry Bradshaw, Dion Sanders, Jimmy Johnson and Jon Gruden have personalities that liven up the show. They aren't afraid to speak their minds and will mess with some of the other more buttoned up analysts.

I remember some of the old timer Sports analysts like Howard Cosell who would say whatever was on his mind and start some big debates or get himself into trouble.

Also some may remember "Jimmy the Greek" who would predict the outcome of games and get into debates at times.

I like the unpredictable guys with personality.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 12:02 PM)depthchart Wrote: I always liked Berman.

Guys like Terry Bradshaw, Dion Sanders, Jimmy Johnson and Jon Gruden have personalities that liven up the show. They aren't afraid to speak their minds and will mess with some of the other more buttoned up analysts.

I remember some of the old timer Sports analysts like Howard Cosell who would say whatever was on his mind and start some big debates or get himself into trouble.

Also some may remember "Jimmy the Greek" who would predict the outcome of games and get into debates at times.

I like Berman too; love his voice and he always has a great attitude, I feel.

Can definitely understand how and why people dislike him though, lol.

BTW, forgot to mention in my earlier post; we don't even get ESPN in Canada, so I couldn't watch it even if I wanted to lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 12:02 PM)depthchart Wrote: I always liked Berman.

I just want the information and analysis. I don’t need the dog and pony show.

But I understand why people. Like it
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 12:00 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I will be watching 100 percent ESPN. I don't get NFL Network because I just have basic cable. Anyway, I find ESPN's coverage okay.

(04-25-2018, 09:43 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: I do have a functioning TV, but no satellite, cable, etc. I'm going to listen on NFL Radio (Sirius/XM Channel 88). Here's to hoping we're all in a good mood come pick time tomorrow. ThumbsUp

NFL channel's draft broadcast will be on FOX for the first time, so you should be able to watch it.

Actually this is the first year that the entire draft will be on broadcast channels, FOX (NFL channel) tonight and tomorrow night and ABC (ESPN) on Saturday.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Day 1 and 2 are on Sky over here so I imagine they’ll take the Fox/NFL Network pictures.

Managed to cancel all my meetings for tomorrow so the early morning finish shouldn’t be too much of a killer.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:36 PM)Ned Ludd Wrote: Day 1 and 2 are on Sky over here so I imagine they’ll take the Fox/NFL Network pictures.

Managed to cancel all my meetings for tomorrow so the early morning finish shouldn’t be too much of a killer.

At work right now and the day is going in Super SLOW Motion due to Draft anticipation.   Cry
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   Or they want to infuse us with their politics on several shows.

I have not seen any politics on ESPN.

I know Will Cain was a political commentator on The Blaze before he came to ESPN, but I don't think I have heard him talk politics on ESPN.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 05:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have not seen any politics on ESPN.

I know Will Cain was a political commentator on The Blaze before he came to ESPN, but I don't think I have heard him talk politics on ESPN.

I think they learned their lesson with the Rush Limbaugh debacle.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 05:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have not seen any politics on ESPN.

Josina Anderson would not agree.

Also Chink in the Armour guy would like his job back.

And the Asian play by play guy named Lee would like to call the Virginia basketball game without fear he isn’t lumped in as a Confederate flag toting guy.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Josina Anderson would not agree.  

Also Chink in the Armour guy would like his job back.  

And the Asian play by play guy named Lee would like to call the Virginia basketball game without fear he isn’t lumped in as a Confederate flag toting guy.

Not sure what any of this is about.  I don't think any of it was on the air.

But this is not the time or place to get into politics.  We can discuss it after the draft.
Reply/Quote
Well, since we finished up today and I'm not stuck in a motel room on the road, I'll be watching NFL network from the comfort of my own home. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not sure what any of this is about.  I don't think any of it was on the air.

But this is not the time or place to get into politics.  We can discuss it after the draft.

Actually it was on the air. But fair enough. Nothing to discuss though, you can YouTube all this stuff.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, since we finished up today and I'm not stuck in a motel room on the road, I'll be watching NFL network from the comfort of my own home. Cool

Excellent!
Reply/Quote
I’ve been watching Mel Kiper do the draft since I was 8 (1987) and I’ll continue until Kiper retires. The last few years I would spend some time on NFLN to avoid listening to Gruden, but Deon is just as bad.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 09:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Been married 3 times. A happy wife is a happy life.

SHE DOES!

This is true.   LOL
Reply/Quote
NFL Network. I find their announcers to be the least annoying.
Reply/Quote
Wingo be damned. ESPN coverage is better right now
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:32 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: NFL Network. I find their announcers to be the least annoying.

A perfect woman post. LOL... 

Not meant in a wrong way, but your post right after mine solidified Mars Vs. Venus.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Jesus NFL network... Wtf commercial after every pick.
Reply/Quote