Poll: KC or Baltimore
Chiefs
Ravens
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
As a Bengals fan, who to root for ...
(01-28-2024, 06:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ravens playing like a bunch of thugs.

Exactly what I came on here to say. If the viewing public was not aware of the Ravens thuggish nature, they should be now. This is what Burrow has to face -- a coach who openly tells the public the Ravens will try to hurt Mahomes if he runs, a team that hits players hard late. 
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 07:53 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: 7 points and 0 since the 2nd drive is pretty brutal of the 2 time MVP

He's clearly talented and unique at QB, but until you do anything in the postseason it's irrelevant. 

KC are great, but Burrow stood up in the big moments against them both times. Certainly didn't put up 0 2nd half points.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure the refs were told to make sure Taylor gets to the Superbowl.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ravens have no discipline whatsoever.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure the refs were told to make sure Taylor gets to the Superbowl.

Ravens making it easy on the refs. Total thugs. Rather obvious all the roughing and unsportsman-like calls.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:06 PM)Nepa Wrote: Ravens making it easy on the refs. Total thugs. Rather obvious all the roughing calls.

Gimme Zac Taylor and his team that actually has composure over this “tough AFC North football” any day.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:06 PM)Nepa Wrote: Ravens making it easy on the refs. Total thugs. Rather obvious all the roughing and unsportsman-like calls.

No doubt they're playing borderline dirty. 

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt they're playing borderline dirty. 

Yep, Roquan was twisting Pacheco’s ankle early.
Reply/Quote
Still only two QB’s that have beaten Mahomes in the playoffs - Tom Brady and Joe Burrow.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Still only two QB’s that have beaten Mahomes in the playoffs - Tom Brady and Joe Burrow.

Yep only 2 coaches to beat Andy Reid in the playoffs at KC. Belichick and Zac Taylor
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
OK, now let's spend every penny we got to bring in that Raven's NT

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:13 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Yep only 2 coaches to beat Andy Reid in the playoffs at KC. Belichick and Zac Taylor

There’s been 3.

Bruce Arians.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:13 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Yep only 2 coaches to beat Andy Reid in the playoffs at KC. Belichick and Zac Taylor

Bruce Arians as well
Reply/Quote
Throughly enjoyable watching that set of dirty bastards getting their bags packed to Cancun.

They won’t be anywhere near the same team next season and they were handed the division not going against 9!

This was their shot and they blew it rat bastards.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:19 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Throughly enjoyable watching that set of dirty bastards getting their bags packed to Cancun.

They won’t be anywhere near the same team next season and they were handed the division not going against 9!

This was their shot and they blew it rat bastards.

I'm still laughing.

Loved seeing the Ravens just eat shit.  Lamar MVP!

Ya right....
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK, now let's spend every penny we got to bring in that Raven's NT

I posted that somewhere in a thread awhile back. I like the win/win of also weakening a division opponent with the signing.
Reply/Quote
The weird part is the Rats for all their thugging (they even got off a bit easy as the play where the DT punched Mahomes in the face should have been an ejection) just never felt like a true threat to win. They only got one TD because of a blown coverage and it was only a one score game because Reid went for it early instead of kicking the FG.
Reply/Quote
I do enjoy seeing the Ravens lay an egg. Just need the Lions or 49er’s kick the shit out of the chefs.
Reply/Quote

(01-28-2024, 08:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s been 3.

Bruce Arians.

(01-28-2024, 08:15 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Bruce Arians as well

He also lost several games in the playoffs before Mahomes got there (Colts, Steelers, Titans).

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 08:21 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I'm still laughing.

Loved seeing the Ravens just eat shit.  Lamar MVP!

Ya right....

He turns into a pumpkin in the playoffs. 2-4 and idk how many turnovers now.

Reply/Quote