Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit
(09-21-2017, 06:57 PM)Vlad Wrote: .

Dress codes have been around forever and have zero do with government overreach, but a lot to do with liberal overreach because the liberal of today needs to find something new to ***** about or they're not happy.

(09-21-2017, 10:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's really all it boils down to, and these agenda's and liberal games constantly lead to people playing victim for 15 minutes of fame (or a payday), which only speeds the downfall of this country. People are becoming entitled b****s with zero respect for authority of any kind, whether it be teachers, military, police or the POTUS.

I don't see it as one side or the other. Both are pretty bad about staying in power by complaining. The current state of the GOP is based on being the Ginormous Opposition Party. They generally bring nothing to the table outside of complaints. The other side, liberals are rallying people around causes that aren't much of an issue.

It would be pretty awesome to have a party that works to fix things instead of just blaming the other guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
We must not overlook the fact that God intended for womans breasts to serve a secondary function... and that is to attract males.
(09-21-2017, 10:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's really all it boils down to, and these agenda's and liberal games constantly lead to people playing victim for 15 minutes of fame (or a payday), which only speeds the downfall of this country. People are becoming entitled b****s with zero respect for authority of any kind, whether it be teachers, military, police or the POTUS.

This sounds like what Christians do when they play victim and claim there's a war against them in the US.

Maybe it's not a liberal thing but a people thing?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-22-2017, 12:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: We must not overlook the fact that God intended for womans breasts to serve a secondary function... and that is to attract males.

Weirdest instance of victim blaming award goes to...
(09-22-2017, 12:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: We must not overlook the fact that God intended for womans breasts to serve a secondary function... and that is to attract males.

I must have missed that verse in religion class in Catholic school....for 16 years.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

I don't remember Thor saying that.

If you are a believer in the divine, and that the divine works through scientific principles, this is 100% accurate.
(09-22-2017, 04:52 AM)Benton Wrote: Weirdest instance of victim blaming award goes to...

(09-22-2017, 06:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: I must have missed that verse in religion class in Catholic school....for 16 years.

Mellow

(09-22-2017, 09:46 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I don't remember Thor saying that.

Caught my fish! LOL

It doesn't have to be said, nor even taught...but whether from God or mother nature, it can't be refuted that the female breast was intended to attract males...
Don't know about Dino but it works on me! LOL

The human female is the only species of animal that have completely formed breasts at all times...so what other reason would there be other than to attract males?
Every other animal form breasts only when it comes time to give birth, when they are lactating.

Now a cow is different, they always have boobs because they are always lactating.

Even the 1957 Cadillac was designed to attract male buyers by its boob emulating bumper.
Designed by GM's Harley Earl who was inspired by God to do so.
http://www.sirensofchrome.com/sirens/?p=523

[Image: caddy.jpg]
(09-22-2017, 10:52 AM)Vlad Wrote: Caught my fish! LOL

It doesn't have to be said, nor even taught...but whether from God or mother nature, it can't be refuted that the female breast was intended to attract males...
Don't know about Dino but it works on me! LOL

The human female is the only species of animal that have completely formed breasts at all times.
Every other animal form breasts only when it comes time to give birth, when they are lactating.

Now a cow is different, they always have boobs because they are always lactating.

Even the 1957 Cadillac was designed to attract male buyers by its boob emulating bumper.
Designed by GM's Harley Earl who was inspired by God.

[Image: caddy.jpg]

Two things:

1) So men are just mindless dolts that see breasts and get attracted?  I'd say we have evolved beyond that but too many people don't believe in evolution and even animals don't care about breasts that much.

2) I'm a leg man.

Smirk

PS:  Kudos for the nice spin to CYA!  ThumbsUp
(09-22-2017, 10:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: Two things:

1) So men are just mindless dolts that see breasts and get attracted?  I'd say we have evolved beyond that but too many people don't believe in evolution and even animals don't care about breasts that much.

2) I'm a leg man.

Smirk

So, speaking from an evolution standpoint, enlarged breasts on human females are a way to attract males. As humans evolved to walk upright, we separated ourselves from the rest of our ape kin. Females in the rest of the apes and monkeys tend to use their buttocks to attract males, but as we started walking upright our interactions became less buttocks-centric. Because of this the breasts on the female evolved to enlarge through natural selection. Why? Ever compared the cleavage of a female's breasts and her butt? It is designed to look similar because that is what our primal brains are attracted to, generally speaking.
(09-22-2017, 10:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: Two things:

2) I'm a leg man.

Smirk

No there has been no evolution beyond that.  We all still like breasts.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-22-2017, 11:07 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, speaking from an evolution standpoint, enlarged breasts on human females are a way to attract males. As humans evolved to walk upright, we separated ourselves from the rest of our ape kin. Females in the rest of the apes and monkeys tend to use their buttocks to attract males, but as we started walking upright our interactions became less buttocks-centric. Because of this the breasts on the female evolved to enlarge through natural selection. Why? Ever compared the cleavage of a female's breasts and her butt? It is designed to look similar because that is what our primal brains are attracted to, generally speaking.

Sounds like poppycock to me.

Also sounds like something used to make women cover up their breasts so those poor, simple men aren't tempted!

Men like breasts.  I can dig that.

Women must cover breasts at all times because men like breasts implies men are incapable of looking beyond having sex with a woman.

All comedians and jokes aside that's really kind of sad in my view.

And that ties right back into my problem with "dress codes" that say girls can't show this or that or shorts have to be so long. It's silly. Maybe boys can learn to not focus on those things rather than women having to cover up.
(09-22-2017, 11:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sounds like poppycock to me.

Also sounds like something used to make women cover up their breasts so those poor, simple men aren't tempted!

Men like breasts.  I can dig that.

Women must cover breasts at all times because men like breasts implies men are incapable of looking beyond having sex with a woman.

All comedians and jokes aside that's really kind of sad in my view.

And that ties right back into my problem with "dress codes" that say girls can't show this or that or shorts have to be so long. It's silly. Maybe boys can learn to not focus on those things rather than women having to cover up.

While it says that my statement is "lesser agreed upon" (I admittedly heard this when I was in high school), this article discusses the question and all answers indicate attracting a mate: https://www.livescience.com/32745-why-do-women-have-breasts.html

This article also discusses how the development was for mate attraction based on evolutionary principles: Mascia‐Lees, F. E., Relethford, J. H., & Sorger, T. (1986). Evolutionary perspectives on permanent breast enlargement in human females. American Anthropologist, 88(2), 423-428.

And another: Barber, N. (1995). The evolutionary psychology of physical attractiveness: Sexual selection and human morphology. Ethology and Sociobiology, 16(5), 395-424.

Look, I'm against using this as any justification for the dress codes, but there is a lot of evidence out there to suggest that the reason humans are the only primates with permanently enlarged breasts is at least in part for the purposes of attracting a mate. Can't ignore the science.

Edit: Sorry I can't give you links, I don't know when an article is locked down or not, so I give you APA citation and if you can find an open version, good on you.
(09-21-2017, 08:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: Why?

Is there a required uniform?

Or are the boys there distracted by boobs they can see the shape of through a shirt?

This is the high school dress code. I assume this girl with the tank top was in high school.
This schools colors are red and black. I assume the specific school colors listed below are due to this.

Quote:Students MUST wear:

Collared, turtle neck, or official spirit shirts (clubs, academy, athletic, honor roll, blood drive, medical skills scrubs and JROTC uniforms) of an appropriate length that have sleeves and do not reveal cleavage or midsection. Students may also wear a blank (no logos) crewneck or high-cut V-neck t-shirt that is red, black, white or grey.
Dresses, shorts, skirts, or skirt slits at knee length or below.
Pants, shorts, and skirts worn above the hipbone.
Shoes, tennis shoes, sandals, flip flops, slides, or boots.

Students Must NOT Wear:

House slippers in any form.
Anything that exposes undergarments or is see-through or sheer in nature.
Anything that has holes, tears or frays of any kind.
Clothing that is pajama type in nature.
Clothing, accessories, jewelry or flags associated with gangs or referencing drugs, tobacco, alcohol, weapons, violence, or sex. The only acceptable flag is the United States Flag (Stars and Stripes).
Accessories that create a safety concern (wallet chains, studded necklaces, wrist bands, rings, hair picks, large combs).
T-shirts, tank tops, or halter tops over collared shirts.
Leggings, jeggings, athletic shorts/pants, board shorts, or sweatpants, including Nike or Adidas-style sweat pants and joggers.
Hats of any type (see notes below).

Notes on Hats and Headgear

Head coverings of any type may not be worn on campus. Students wearing hats, beanies, headbands, skullcaps, or bandanas will have them confiscated. The only students who are permitted to wear hats on campus are JROTC cadets on pre-assigned uniform days. Cadets may not wear their headgear indoors and must remove it upon entering a hallway.

**The school’s administration/designee shall be the final judge of wearing apparel/accessories and will determine whether or not such items are appropriate, disruptive, offensive, distracting, or in violation of health and safety rules.
(09-22-2017, 11:07 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, speaking from an evolution standpoint, enlarged breasts on human females are a way to attract males. As humans evolved to walk upright, we separated ourselves from the rest of our ape kin. Females in the rest of the apes and monkeys tend to use their buttocks to attract males, but as we started walking upright our interactions became less buttocks-centric. Because of this the breasts on the female evolved to enlarge through natural selection. Why? Ever compared the cleavage of a female's breasts and her butt? It is designed to look similar because that is what our primal brains are attracted to, generally speaking.

I've read this one, but I've also read one that goes further to discuss the odd human practice of face to face intercourse. They draw say it's psychological, suggesting we're inclined to seek that comfort/nurture/safety from childhood. Women prefer to have their nipples stimulated during sex, so it goes both ways with imitating the maternal bond.  
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-22-2017, 11:48 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: While it says that my statement is "lesser agreed upon" (I admittedly heard this when I was in high school), this article discusses the question and all answers indicate attracting a mate: https://www.livescience.com/32745-why-do-women-have-breasts.html

This article also discusses how the development was for mate attraction based on evolutionary principles: Mascia‐Lees, F. E., Relethford, J. H., & Sorger, T. (1986). Evolutionary perspectives on permanent breast enlargement in human females. American Anthropologist, 88(2), 423-428.

And another: Barber, N. (1995). The evolutionary psychology of physical attractiveness: Sexual selection and human morphology. Ethology and Sociobiology, 16(5), 395-424.

Look, I'm against using this as any justification for the dress codes, but there is a lot of evidence out there to suggest that the reason humans are the only primates with permanently enlarged breasts is at least in part for the purposes of attracting a mate. Can't ignore the science.

Edit: Sorry I can't give you links, I don't know when an article is locked down or not, so I give you APA citation and if you can find an open version, good on you.

Can't ignore this either when someone tries to spout off that gender is fluid and can change. Afterall we can't ignore the science.
(09-22-2017, 11:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can't ignore this either when someone tries to spout off that gender is fluid and can change. Afterall we can't ignore the science.

Actually, your statement is ignoring science. Gender is a social construct. The masculine-feminine scale is a range and can change. This is the scientifically accepted understanding of gender. It is not a completely biological construct and so has fluidity to it

Now, if you mean sex, you would be mostly correct. Sex cannot change as it is your biology. It is defined as to whether you have a functional Y chromosome or not. But recent research has shown us that even our biological sex runs on a scale. So while we like to pretend that male and female are the only two sexes, there are variations of intersex that occur. The only true black and white is your sex assigned at birth. This is because often a child born intersex is assigned a sex and raised as that based on how they present phsyiologically.
(09-21-2017, 11:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: We already have a National POW/MIA Recognition Day on the 3rd Friday of every September as established by Congress as part of the 1998 Defense Authorization Act. So that's like Trump creating a day to recognize Christmas in July.

Trump knows as much as the generals. And let's not forget, Trump claimed he received the same military training at his boarding school as soldiers deploying to Vietnam. So he's always felt like he was in the military.

Yeah I know about the other POW day. So we're going to twist him making an extra day of recognition as a bad thing? C'mon now.

You're reaching with the Generals thing. 

(09-22-2017, 12:23 AM)Benton Wrote: I don't see it as one side or the other. Both are pretty bad about staying in power by complaining. The current state of the GOP is based on being the Ginormous Opposition Party. They generally bring nothing to the table outside of complaints. The other side, liberals are rallying people around causes that aren't much of an issue.

It would be pretty awesome to have a party that works to fix things instead of just blaming the other guy.

You're right, but one side certainly has more influence over the mainstream media. It's difficult to find news that doesn't have a left slant these days. Even in sports. PFT, ESPN, CBS are all sites/channels I've been following for years, and they haven't even bothered pretending to be neutral lately. I often click on Yahoo just to see what new ways they'll bash Trump. They literally post 4-5 bash articles every day, varying in ridiculousness.

I guess much of my frustration comes from that. I get that both parties hate each other and constantly struggle for power, but I wish the media could be neutral. I'd like to hear more about the positive things Trump is accomplishing without having to search. I'm tired of seeing a negative spin put on every move he makes. Sports media shouldn't be talking politics at all.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
(09-21-2017, 11:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah the comment aimed at McCain was regrettable, but actions speak louder than words. As President, he made April 9th a day of recognition for POW's.

Not sure what you're referring to with the generals.

(09-21-2017, 11:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: We already have a National POW/MIA Recognition Day on the 3rd Friday of every September as established by Congress as part of the 1998 Defense Authorization Act. So that's like Trump creating a day to recognize Christmas in July.
(09-22-2017, 12:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah I know about the other POW day. So we're going to twist him making an extra day of recognition as a bad thing? C'mon now.

Sound like Trump is just "playing the room" with moves like that.

We all know that there is no need for any days of recognition from the WH for anyone.