Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Auden Tate seeking trade
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-auden-tate-could-seek-trade-amid-limited-role-in-cincinnati-offense-to-start-2020/amp/

Kind of pissed he got the bench Over Ross. Higgins, and Thomas.

Also, heaping a ton of praise and then getting dropped to “carry depth at other positions” is serious gaslighting.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:32 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-auden-tate-could-seek-trade-amid-limited-role-in-cincinnati-offense-to-start-2020/amp/

Kind of pissed he got the bench Over Ross. Higgins, and Thomas.

Also, heaping a ton of praise and then getting dropped to “carry depth at other positions” is serious gaslighting.

Thomas has played good enough, but Ross....ugh.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tate sits because ZT apparently doesn't like him? Likewise Turner likes Johnson and doesn't like Price - same result.
Reply/Quote
Great stuff. And Burrow and him seemed to have quite a rapport in camp.

Big-body receiver that makes contested catches. I'd rather try that than a speedster that can't catch.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Tate doesn't play much ST at all whereas Thomas and Erickson do.
They need ST guys to be active.

With that said, Ross needs to be inactive moving forward. Give Tate some opportunities.
Ross has had enough time now to work out any on-field issues he's had. This was supposed to be his make-or-break year and he's broke.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
At this point, I'm not happy they started Ross over me, so I can see how Tate is even more upset.
Reply/Quote
He had over 500 yds last season. How many of our WR’s are on pace for more than that right now?

Reply/Quote
The thread title should include a 'could, might or possibly'.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Tate doesn't play much ST at all whereas Thomas and Erickson do.
They need ST guys to be active.

With that said, Ross needs to be inactive moving forward. Give Tate some opportunities.
Ross has had enough time now to work out any on-field issues he's had. This was supposed to be his make-or-break year and he's broke.

Absolutely..... the John Ross experiment needs mothballed.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This is poor from Tate.

Ross is our only speed guy & serves a function even when not getting the ball. Plus he only played 28 snaps. AJ & Boyd are 1,000 yard guys. Erickson is the #2 slot guy. Thomas played well.

I say make him a TE.
Reply/Quote
Does Uzomah's injury free up a spot for him?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Don't blame him one bit.

He's going into a contract year next season and currently only makes 750k.

Apprently the guy has done everything that was aksed of him since arriving. Had a nice year last year when forced to step up into a role he's not best suited. And he's rewardednow by being made inactive.

Why? To have a waiver claim that Taylor knows leapfrog him, to have a piss poor punt returner in Alex Erickson take a spot, depsite being the worst receiver on the roster, and to have a guy like John Ross, who left the team for over week, immediately come back and get the most reps of anyone.

I hope they do trade him. He deserves a shot. I would have thought he had earned a spot after last season. I guess I was wrong.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The thread title should include a 'could, might or possibly'.  Whatever

Agreed. I had to do a double take at the link.

Reply/Quote
No logical reason to bench him last night. Now with Uzomah done Tate becomes that much more important. There is no big framed thicker targets other than Sample.
Reply/Quote
I mentioned during camp that Higgins or Tate would be game day inactives because of special teams...

Side Note Erickson has looked very bad on punt returns this year.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I don't have the foggiest idea what these bozos are doing; or even trying to do.

I'd want out too.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:44 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don't have the foggiest idea what these bozos are doing; or even trying to do.

I'd want out too.

They are playing the guys who make the most.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Tate should definitely be playing. Ross has had 2 games now to show hes worthless. Erickson is a ST only player. Time to put Tate in.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:47 PM)ochocincos Wrote: They are playing the guys who make the most.

Price has to be making more than Fred Johnson.

Reply/Quote
Tate isn't that good he would be lucky to find a job if not with us. We already have the better version of him in Tee Higgins.
Reply/Quote