Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS :
I don't see any point to waiting until after Labor Day on this....We've been waiting for regular season since we imploded and gave the play-off game away in the last seconds....

Bengals haven't played well in New York, it will be their home opener and it will be on 9/11....none of that is good....but I like Atkins and Dunlap and I'm hoping Bengals can get out of New York area with a win.....Wish we were a little more solid at WR, TE and DB, but I think we get more solid as season rolls along.

BENGALS 24, JETS 20
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 34
Jets: 9

I think the Jets offense will be a little bit shaky. They're old and at the same time inexperienced with one another. An odd combination at best. Our D will get a turnover or two and we'll see the offense perform as we did against J'ville in the preseason. Hill and Gio will star.

The only way I see this being close is if we suffer a few injuries, but I'm confident enough in our team this year to say that we should be major favorites in this game. With Pittsburgh and Denver coming up, the pressure is already on to start mounting wins.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Jets 13

Star of the game: Gio Bernard, with over 150 all-purpose yards
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 07:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bengals 24
Jets 13

Star of the game:  Gio Bernard, with over 150 all-purpose yards
I like this especially without Richardson the screen will kill them just like the jags
Reply/Quote
Bengals- 17 Jets- 10

Dalton- 20-27 275 yards 1 TD
Hill- 18 att, 80 yards 1 TD
Gio- 15 att, 70 yards, 3 rec 40 yards
AJ Green- 8 rec, 110 yards 1 TD
Boyd/Lafell- 8 rec, 75 yards

I think that our defense will keep them in check for the most part. We will give up a big play or two to Marshall and/or Decker. Forte will punch one in but it won't be enough.

WHO DEY?!?!?!?!
Reply/Quote
24-17 either way. Fitz is a capable an qb with a pair of good receivers. Not to mention a stout D at their first home game.

Reply/Quote
Bengals- 27
Jets-17

Even without burfict, Our defense is far too good to give up much more than 17 to the jets offense

Jeremy hill will have a nice game running from scrimmage and as others have said gio will have a game too.

This bengals team is much better than the media, and even some fans on here think. I fully believe we are in for another season of it being crystal clear we are the best team on the field Sunday in and Sunday out.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 - Jets 13

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Jets 16

Jets D is pretty good, but maybe our special teams has a strong opening day to make the difference.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Cessnas 13

Bold Prediction: Boyd get 100+ yds and a TD. The Jets will have 2 on Green all day forcing someone else beat them.....Boyd steps up.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 27-13. Yes I predict Nugent will make 2 fgs and 3 xps.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
My prediction is 28-3 our defense will lock them down
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Jets. 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17
Jets 6

Power running offense producing long, time consuming drives, thus keeping the defense fresh and smothering.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Jets 17
Bengals 13

Jets defense proves too much and overwhelms the offensive line leading to 2 Dalton interceptions.
Reply/Quote
Jets- 32

Bengals- 13

To much Jets offense and too much Jets defense. Injuries continue to pile up and we get a rude awakening to a long season.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
27 - 24 Bengals in a nail biter that Dalton rallies the troops to win.

Smartest man in NFL Fitzgerald asks Bengals why they let him walk for free instead of trading for a helpful piece to their SB puzzle ?

Says it was an insult to him that he will never forgive. .......Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 30
Jets: 21

Hill has 150 rushing yards and 2 tds.
Atkins has 2+ sacks
NUGE IS PERFECT??? 3/3
Reply/Quote
My prediction is simply if we don't take care of the Jets week one, we're not going to have to worry about whether we win a game come playoff time because we won't be there.

Bengals- 24
Jets- 13
Reply/Quote
We will crush our enemy, see them driven before us and hear the lamentations of their women.
Reply/Quote