Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016
Here's the breaking news: The Bengals are headed to London in 2016.

Stay tuned - we've got so much more coming for you on this in the next 15 minutes.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
as the HOME Team?
Reply/Quote
Great, gotta set the alarm for 6:30 on my day off.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:16 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: as the HOME Team?

Highly doubt that. I feel like Jax is always the home team. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:16 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: as the HOME Team?

Oh shit, they are the home team. They give up a home game. 

They play Washington. 

How lame. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Terrible for you Americans I realise, but I am over the moon here.

Reply/Quote
YES.

Giving up a game at PBS.

BREAKING: BENGALS PLAYERS REACT TO LONDON & GIVING UP A HOME GAME. READ/SHARE
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:41 AM)jowczarski Wrote: YES.

Giving up a game at PBS.

BREAKING: BENGALS PLAYERS REACT TO LONDON & GIVING UP A HOME GAME. READ/SHARE
I guess I'll be booking my flight as soon as they say what the date is... Sad Not missing a "HOME" game.

EDIT: I see it's October 30th. Just got the email from the Bengals. Looks like Halloween in London. Could be worse.
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Not sure I like this, though I am happy for our fellow fans in the UK.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:46 AM)Earendil Wrote: Not sure I like this, though I am happy for our fellow fans in the UK.

I'm so happy. Never thought the Bengals would come over here, let alone as the home team. WOW 

I cant wait. The lineup of games looks pretty good generally. Think i will get the season ticket option. Will be a lot of traveling but this i can not miss.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !!!!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:15 AM)jowczarski Wrote: Here's the breaking news:  The Bengals are headed to London in 2016.

Stay tuned - we've got so much more coming for you on this in the next 15 minutes.

The Bengals just lost a season ticket holder of 4 seats.

My guess is my family of friends will also get rid of their seats as well so the Bengals likely to lose 8 seats.

Obviously, the NFL nor the Bengals care as they are getting richer by other means.

It is just not fair to sell us an expensive seat license for 8 regular season games and then only give us 7 games.

So congrats to the Bengals and the NFL for pissing off season ticket holders on one more city.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:49 AM)Bengalboy Wrote: I'm so happy. Never thought the Bengals would come over here, let alone as the home team. WOW 

I cant wait. The lineup of games looks pretty good generally. Think i will get the season ticket option. Will be a lot of traveling but this i can not miss.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !!!!!

I'm glad you will get to see them in person, I've only been able to go to one regular season game ever so I understand the feeling.
Reply/Quote
Fantastic for us U.K based Bengals....been following them since 1988 and the first chance to see them!!

Be really interested to see how many british bengals they are ....we should sell out as there are a lot of UK redskins fans from when NFL first got popular over here
Reply/Quote
I'm shocked. I didn't think the Bengals would give up a home game and I do understand that Cincy-based fans would be feeling let down by it.

That said, I can't stop smiling!
Reply/Quote
This is getting silly. It is logistically impossible for the NFL to have a team in London. The league just wants to develop a fan base over their who will watch more games on tv and buy more merchandise. They don't give a shit about the effect on the fans or players.

I just read an article that said NFL stadiums will start getting smaller and smaller because the money is not in ticket sales anymore. So they don't care if they piss off the people that actually attend the games in person.

I predict that we will have more Thursday night games and probably even games on Tuesday and Wednesday after the next collective bargaining agreement. The players will sell out for more money.
Reply/Quote
Nice. Assuming Jay is still there it'll be the Redskins turn to fire their coach after a London loss.
Reply/Quote
The announcement means the Bengals on their bye in Week 9 next season.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is getting silly.  It is logistically impossible for the NFL to have a team in London.  The league just wants to develop a fan base over their who will watch more games on tv and buy more merchandise.  They don't give a shit about the effect on the fans or players.

I just read an article that said NFL stadiums will start getting smaller and smaller because the money is not in ticket sales anymore.  So they don't care if they piss off the people that actually attend the games in person.

I predict that we will have more Thursday night games and probably even games on Tuesday and Wednesday after the next collective bargaining agreement.  The players will sell out for more money.

I agree Fred. I love it when we are sold out with our fans and the noise does help the home team.

I can watch my high definition projection TV in the comforts of home each home game. I will save about $600 a game.

Greed is overtaking the NFL and you nailed it, the Bengals and the NFL don't care about the season ticket holders, this proved it.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:10 PM)Ned Ludd Wrote: The announcement means the Bengals on their bye in Week 9 next season.

Nice as well.
Reply/Quote