Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016
On the CBS podcast ... Pat Kirwin explained the scheduling and probably where we are headed .  

17 regular season games.   8 home 8 road 3 preseason  2 scrimmages.   1 neutral site.

Expanded rosters may be the union give back.
Reply/Quote
I assume the league pays for the extra travel expense for the teams that play in London, right?
Reply/Quote
This is a good thing for the teams to do ..  It's Great to showcase our team .  

Just like hard knocks

Would rather play in London than Mexico City
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Would rather play in London than Mexico City

That is surprising considering your opinion that Europe is being taken over by violent terrorists.

Mexico city is only one time zone away.  I am sure the players would much rather travel there than London.
Reply/Quote
Sometimes fans just like to bytch.

"Blackout rule is stupid, I can't afford to go to the game but I should be able to watch home games at my house"

"Going to England is stupid, we miss out on a home game"

The only way it could be funnier is if the game didn't sell out in london and was blacked out in Cincy area.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is surprising considering your opinion that Europe is being taken over by violent terrorists.

Please leave this talk where it belongs..

Reply/Quote
Well, I think I'll go.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sometimes fans just like to bytch.

"Blackout rule is stupid, I can't afford to go to the game but I should be able to watch home games at my house"

"Going to England is stupid, we miss out on a home game"

The only way it could be funnier is if the game didn't sell out in london and was blacked out in Cincy area.

These two comments have nothing to do with each other.  Fans have every right to complain about both and there is no contradiction.  

Even though I do not attend all the home games I hate the idea of the bengals losing "home field advantage" for even a single game.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please leave this talk where it belongs.

Then tell Lucy not to bring it up here.
Reply/Quote
Weak.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then tell Lucy not to bring it up here.

Clapping CORRECT - A - MUNDO  Clapping
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If they expand the regular season schedule it will, probably go to 18.  Other wise the teams that play 9 home games will have an advantage each year.

They will need to expand the roster to like 60 players. 

17h game would be used as the international game for every team. They want games in all over the world not just in Europe.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Happy for all the Bengals fans abroad that finally get to see the team live. Don't really care about the location as i don't see the Bengals having any trouble adjusting--they play well on the 'road'.

I'd prefer they not do it, but nothing worth complaining about now that they are.

It'll definitely be weird watching them play at 9:30 am though.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:48 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Glad to have you on the boards finally Troy. 

I think you have me confused with someone else.

(11-25-2015, 02:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think he's calling you Troy Blackburn.

Umm.... ok?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:36 PM)Earendil Wrote: I think you have me confused with someone else.

I think he's calling you Troy Blackburn.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:33 PM)J24 Wrote: 17h game would be used as the international game for every team. They want games in all over the world not just in Europe.

Well, if they are going to play these international games that would be the best way to do it.

The biggest problem I have right now is that not every team has to do it each year, and some teams lose home games.

As long as they get rid of a preseason game, expand the rosters, and maybe add another bye week.

I certainly am not going to complain about more NFL games.
Reply/Quote
- Games in London
- Probable expansion of the regular season
- Probable expansion of the playoffs by 1 team in each conference (for now)
- FanDuel and DraftKings 
- Moving the PAT back
- Ugly Nike uniforms, constant uniform changes on the horizon
- Talk of more games being broadcast exclusively on the net
- Terrible officiating thanks to countless new rules
- Multiple teams on the move
- The Pro Bowl becoming more and more of a joke

I hate the direction of the NFL right now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is awesome.   Definetly going to try and go.

(11-25-2015, 02:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: On the CBS podcast ... Pat Kirwin explained the scheduling and probably where we are headed .  

17 regular season games.   8 home 8 road 3 preseason  2 scrimmages.   1 neutral site.

Expanded rosters may be the union give back.

(11-25-2015, 02:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is a good thing for the teams to do ..  It's Great to showcase our team .  

Just like hard knocks

Would rather play in London than Mexico City

(11-25-2015, 02:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then tell Lucy not to bring it up here.

Point out the post and I'll ask him not to bring one's political views into JN.

..but back to the game: I'll take our chances against Washington in London, Cincy, or DC

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Point out the post and I'll ask him not to bring one's political views into JN.

Stop your crying.

Non one cares.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 02:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Stop your crying.

Non one cares.

It was just a simple request; I even said please. "Non" one said you had to comply.  

[Image: dc8ec7c78541c6b422525e776ad04d5e_my-most...dImage.jpg]

"Tell him to stop it. He started it".

Reply/Quote