Other
0.64%
1 0.64%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game Ball
Does it involve a 35 year old couple with gray hair walking on the beach pretending that having the new car has anything to do with sex? LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: ......but you could probably get your palm on it..... LMAO

Ewwww. Squishy!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:16 AM)grampahol Wrote: Does it involve a 35 year old couple with gray hair walking on the beach pretending that having the new car has anything to do with sex? LOL

[Image: d9940e447a03b2f698ae274c97f93dca.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:52 PM)Element Wrote: To expand, for me the tiebreaker was who messed up more, and that Fumble by Andy was bad, he should of threw it quick and/or held on to that ball. But he sure did surprise the hell out of me and came back strong. The other mistake was him underthrowing AJ on the TD which led to a pick, he knows better to underthrow against a tall CB.

AJ's only mistake that I can recall was his drop in the first half on goaline that could have been picked. Aside from that, he was trash talking, breaking tackles, making defenders look silly on his crisp routes, and just being the man.

The ball is in the QBs hands on every play.  More opportunities for mistakes.  Watch any NFL QB any given week and you will find they aren't perfect.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:15 PM)BengalChris Wrote: That's what we've all been hoping he would develop into this year. It's good to see. Increases the hope factor.

It is also good to see the rest of the team didn't implode.  Receivers actually got open.  The o line blocked and receivers made great catches (Jones, Green, Bernard) and didn't fumble the ball.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green!
Reply/Quote
AJ all day.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, both had career days but I expect that more from AJ. Andy......no so much. Tough to predict more of the same with a three game sample, but ....
And Andy comes back from two turnovers with two 80 yard drives (in 4 1/2 minutes no less) to finish off the game.
Andy by the slightest of margins.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:24 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: d9940e447a03b2f698ae274c97f93dca.jpg]

That's super hot.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I had to go with Dalton, but it was close between him and Green cause it was probably also Green's best
game as a Pro. Loved the fight in both of them but Dalton really responded better than i can ever remember
him doing. It was big game for Dalton in his career. Showed some major WILL that i have thought has been
missing with him.

If he keeps it up, we will be winning a Playoff game or two this season, maybe even the Lombardi. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I give it to the "Red Rifle" this week who delivered in the clutch!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Green - though I rank him and Andy the same for this game, I went with the statistical underdog at the time I looked at the poll.

Dalton and Green both played the way you have to in order to compete for the prize.  Not perfect - but heady, tough and smart.  I'm not often proud of a Bengals performance - and it had some significant blemishes.

But those two played at an all pro level and I was proud to be a fan.
Reply/Quote