Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
If you haven't seen get up yet, I'm sure you can find the clip on Twitter. I'll try to find it and link it once I'm not on my phone, but Bart Scott literally said Burrow would regret what he did and that the "order" has already been sent. Couldn't make out what he called it as everyone else was laughing at him.

That being said after the Carson situation, this just isn't cool for a media guy to talk about wanting his former team to take a guy out.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/30/bart-scott-very-upset-joe-burrow-trounced-ravens-twice/
Reminds me of that ugly time when Reg Dunlop put that bounty on Tim McCracken.

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Listening to that jackass spout off makes me furious.... He acts like there are no other professional athletes on the other sideline... like the Ravens are the only team allowed to be "good." He speaks about some "culture," as if culture can never change. The Patriots were ALWAYS good and ALWAYS will be... right? BULLSHIT. I remember when the Patriots were a joke. This guy's a flippin' idiot.
(12-30-2021, 12:39 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you haven't seen get up yet, I'm sure you can find the clip on Twitter. I'll try to find it and link it once I'm not on my phone, but Bart Scott literally said Burrow would regret what he did and that the "order" has already been sent. Couldn't make out what he called it as everyone else was laughing at him.

That being said after the Carson situation, this just isn't cool for a media guy to talk about wanting his former team to take a guy out.

Sorry man, I started a thread too. I was so mad I didn't look to see if 1 was started.. This was completely un called for. How does ESPN allow this shit? I say we all email them and get Bart fired or suspended.. Piece of garbage..
(12-30-2021, 12:39 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you haven't seen get up yet, I'm sure you can find the clip on Twitter. I'll try to find it and link it once I'm not on my phone, but Bart Scott literally said Burrow would regret what he did and that the "order" has already been sent. Couldn't make out what he called it as everyone else was laughing at him.

https://youtu.be/yCatct2bAUs 

Here is the clip...

Straight up clown show. Why tf you taking it so personally Bart? You haven't played in NINE years! He talks about that old ass Baltimore shit, then turns around and dumps on the last team to employ him. 

It's no laughing matter, but I think this dude's showing signs of CTE.

"Better send those refunds..."

He said to hunt the head and neck area, and hold his arms so his head smashes the ground. I can't believe they aired this...
(12-30-2021, 12:59 PM)Tony Wrote: This was completely uncalled for. How does ESPN allow this shit? I say we all email them and get Bart fired or suspended.. Piece of garbage..

I'm game... where would I even go to attempt such a thing?
Bart Scott replacing the Don Juan Pond as the saltiest body on the planet.
This is pittsburgh tier from Bart
(12-30-2021, 12:55 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Listening to that jackass spout off makes me furious.... He acts like there are no other professional athletes on the other sideline... like the Ravens are the only team allowed to be "good."  He speaks about some "culture," as if culture can never change.  The Patriots were ALWAYS good and ALWAYS will be... right?  BULLSHIT.  I remember when the Patriots were a joke.  This guy's a flippin' idiot.

Absolutely.

The fact he gets paid for his comments is even worse but in that moment with his reaction I almost wonder if there isn't some truth to his comments at least from his playing days. 

Bart Scott sounds a bit butthurt right now. Someone sit this old man down.

CTE is ugly.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(12-30-2021, 12:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Sorry man, I started a thread too. I was so mad I didn't look to see if 1 was started.. This was completely un called for. How does ESPN allow this shit? I say we all email them and get Bart fired or suspended.. Piece of garbage..

No worries, I get it. It was in such poor taste.

(12-30-2021, 01:00 PM)Tony Wrote: https://youtu.be/yCatct2bAUs 

Here is the clip...

Thanks for posting the clip.

(12-30-2021, 01:04 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This is pittsburgh tier from Bart

Old school Eagle talk from the Buddy Ryan days.

Dj Reader
@Djread98
·
23m
Ain’t nobody paying bro no mind. He go on these rants all the time.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Bart Scott more like Farts A Lot, am I right???
Bart spouting off an emotional hot take about a team he hasn't played for in nearly a decade. I thought he got paid to educate us about NFL games, not rant like fan. A couple of you suggested he has CTE; very sad for the guy if true.
I hope the current Baltimore defensive players appreciate the fact that Mr. Scott just put them all under the officiating spotlight and microscope... I doubt they'll be able to get away with as much, now.
This is the biggest display of homer butthurt I've ever seen on the internet.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl