Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Miller released
Could be the Bengals are working on an extension for a potential trade piece. Could be Thuney or Gabe Jackson. Also other team with AJ Green could be working on a extension with him.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 02:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Somethings cooking

I hope a pinch of Dalton is added to whatever is cooking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 12:59 PM)pally Wrote: If the cut takes place after 4 it can become a Jun 1 cut (along with Dre) which would save $3.9 million this year

You’d have to assume they use they J1 delegation cuts on him and Dre K bc you only get two of them i believe
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 02:56 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Could be the Bengals are working on an extension for a  potential trade piece.  Could be Thuney or Gabe Jackson.  Also other team with AJ Green could be working on a extension with him.

I don't mind speculation, but stop the stupidity. AJ Green is not getting traded. 

I also maintain what I've said all along- I don't think there's really a market for Dalton 
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:01 PM)Au165 Wrote: Conventional wisdom says you don't make this move without another move we haven't heard about yet. If the plan was internal they could have waited until they got the rest of things figured out. The cut news leaked first but I am guessing a trade or signing will release later today.

I am really hoping for McGovern from Denver...plays both C and RG.  
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 04:25 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am really hoping for McGovern from Denver...plays both C and RG.  

Jets signed him yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 04:25 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am really hoping for McGovern from Denver...plays both C and RG.  

?You're going to be disappointed 
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 04:28 PM)Au165 Wrote: Jets signed him yesterday.

Crap....Glasgow?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 04:36 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Crap....Glasgow?

already gone
Reply/Quote
Surprised to see Miller released without somebody else lined up. Hoping they have a plan. I thought Miller was older than what he actually is.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 03:49 PM)Mobster Wrote: I don't mind speculation, but stop the stupidity. AJ Green is not getting traded. 

I also maintain what I've said all along- I don't think there's really a market for Dalton 

Whoooosh!  Whoooosh!  Whoooosh!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Just discovered that Thuney is from the Dayton area originally.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 05:06 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: Just discovered that Thuney is from the Dayton area originally.
Then he must be heartbroken over losing March Madness.  UD had legit Final Four aspirations.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 05:06 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: Just discovered that Thuney is from the Dayton area originally.

Totally OT, but I just wanted to comment on your user name and the fact that Geno can dunk.

There used to be a scouting site that multiplied body weight (or a certain percentage of body weight) by vertical leap to come up with a measure of "explosive power", but I have not seen those numbers for years.

Anyone else remember this?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 05:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Totally OT, but I just wanted to comment on your user name and the fact that Geno can dunk.

There used to be a scouting site that multiplied body weight (or a certain percentage of body weight) by vertical leap to come up with a measure of "explosive power", but I have not seen those numbers for years.

Anyone else remember this?

My middle name is ExplosivePower.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
he wasn't unemployed long. signed a 1 year $4 million dollar deal with the Panthers

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 08:54 PM)pally Wrote: he wasn't unemployed long.  signed a 1 year $4 million dollar deal with the Panthers

Good for him.  Everybody deserves a job.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 11:19 PM)McC Wrote: Good for him.  Everybody deserves a job.

Good job too. Rough, but so is mine. I just don't get paid near as much damn it.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 11:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good job too. Rough, but so is mine. I just don't get paid near as much damn it.

Most people don't. 

I've got work up the wazoo but nobody will let me do it at the moment.  I am not equipped to pay my guys for not working for very long either.

Reply/Quote