Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(11-01-2018, 11:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're throwing out more and more bullshit!

Bell had more yards than Conner in that game!

I'll address the rest of your stupid post after you explain how that's outproducing Bell or you can just admit that your whole "argument" has been a scam and you've had no real substance to anything you've posted.

In case you're curious since you're obviously too stupid to look these things up on your own, here's the box score:
Le'Veon Bell
James Conner

Also, like I said, you once again ignored that all players that come in right away and produce don't do it against bad teams, but you kind of just reworded it to include now that they were also on good teams, which doesn't make any sense and ignores the fact that players come in all the time and produce right away against multiple opponents, good and bad, and on good teams and on bad teams.

I guess you have trouble reading. I said they didn't give the ball to Bell because he wasn't producing. When Conner was the starter this year, he was producing, which is why he was given the ball more. I was never comparing Bell to Conner in the SAME game. Of course the #1 back will get more carries than a rookie back-up. You keep misreading my posts and complaining about stuff I never said and then have the nerve to call me the stupid one. Do you even know how to read and form a valid argument? All you do is throw out bull crap and hope something sticks. I also never said only players that come in and produce right away do it against bad teams. I said even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. That means any player can get lucky and produce. It's just those players are fewer and farther between that you can't rely on them. Next time learn to read what I actually type before you make yourself look foolish. I'm still waiting on you to tell me how you can honestly compare sprinters in the Olympics to football players? I guess that was more nonsense coming out of your mouth as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 10:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was mocking you!! 

No I wasn't
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Who is the Bell person that Bengals' fans seem so preoccupied with?

Does he play in the NFL or something?

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2519&dat=19840818&id=jqddAAAAIBAJ&sjid=N10NAAAAIBAJ&pg=3090,3188951

[Image: franco-who.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 01:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No I wasn't

I didn't think you were. That's just another case of Brad being wrong. I wuold think by now he would be getting tired of being wrong, but I guess not.

(11-01-2018, 02:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Who is the Bell person that Bengals' fans seem so preoccupied with?

Does he play in the NFL or something?

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2519&dat=19840818&id=jqddAAAAIBAJ&sjid=N10NAAAAIBAJ&pg=3090,3188951

[Image: franco-who.jpg]

I don't know, but I do know 1 thing, he doesn't play for the Steelers. He sounds like he's nothing but a head case and shouldn't even be on a roster this year.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 02:33 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I didn't think you were. That's just another case of Brad being wrong. I wuold think by now he would be getting tired of being wrong, but I guess not.

You can't get tired of being wrong when you're incapable of recognizing that you are. Brad is the poster boy for the expression "Ignorance is bliss".
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 11:42 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I guess you have trouble reading. I said they didn't give the ball to Bell because he wasn't producing. When Conner was the starter this year, he was producing, which is why he was given the ball more. I was never comparing Bell to Conner in the SAME game. Of course the #1 back will get more carries than a rookie back-up. You keep misreading my posts and complaining about stuff I never said and then have the nerve to call me the stupid one. Do you even know how to read and form a valid argument? All you do is throw out bull crap and hope something sticks. I also never said only players that come in and produce right away do it against bad teams. I said even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. That means any player can get lucky and produce. It's just those players are fewer and farther between that you can't rely on them. Next time learn to read what I actually type before you make yourself look foolish. I'm still waiting on you to tell me how you can honestly compare sprinters in the Olympics to football players? I guess that was more nonsense coming out of your mouth as well.

They never gave him a chance to produce in that game!  How the hell can you say he didn't produce?!

I looked it up (something that you're obviously not doing and just posting off bullshit and hoping that I'm stupid enough to buy it) and they weren't even giving Bell (or Conner) many opportunities that game, and I went through the play-by-play, so you're completely full of shit.

You just keep changing your arguments and throwing out lies and insults because you think that we're all too stupid to understand.

They didn't even give Bell the opportunity to produce, so, yes, you are just throwing out bullshit.

Conner was given the ball more this year because Bell was out and they had no other legitimate option.

I also love how you're saying that every free agent that comes in off the streets due to an injury and produces was just a blind squirrel finding a nut.  Are you really that stupid?  You think they all just got lucky multiple games?

The sprinting thing was because you said Bell needs training camp, preseason games, and the offseason to have him running hard, so I was just wondering, if people ran harder with people chasing them, why Olympic sprinters wouldn't do it?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 10:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Geez.....  you Steelers fans really are stupid.

I obviously meant from drinking and partying (which was implied by celebrating) that they'd be hungover and probably wouldn't have the game plan down and be just too washed up from celebrating.

[Image: KeenDistortedHart-small.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 10:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Geez.....  you Steelers fans really are stupid.

I obviously meant from drinking and partying (which was implied by celebrating) that they'd be hungover and probably wouldn't have the game plan down and be just too washed up from celebrating.

[Image: ZYjIQVg.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 05:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They never gave him a chance to produce in that game!  How the hell can you say he didn't produce?!

I looked it up (something that you're obviously not doing and just posting off bullshit and hoping that I'm stupid enough to buy it) and they weren't even giving Bell (or Conner) many opportunities that game, and I went through the play-by-play, so you're completely full of shit.

You just keep changing your arguments and throwing out lies and insults because you think that we're all too stupid to understand.

They didn't even give Bell the opportunity to produce, so, yes, you are just throwing out bullshit.

Conner was given the ball more this year because Bell was out and they had no other legitimate option.

I also love how you're saying that every free agent that comes in off the streets due to an injury and produces was just a blind squirrel finding a nut.  Are you really that stupid?  You think they all just got lucky multiple games?

The sprinting thing was because you said Bell needs training camp, preseason games, and the offseason to have him running hard, so I was just wondering, if people ran harder with people chasing them, why Olympic sprinters wouldn't do it?

Ok, why would you keep giving a guy the ball when he wasn't producing when he had the ball? You are the one that doesn't look it up. Remember when you were saying that Bell was playing against top 5 run defenses and I looked it up and posted that stats then you admitted you were wrong? Yeah exactly. Your analogy to comparing sprinters to NFL players is laughable. Their trainings are NOTHING alik. Keep posting these ridiculous comparisons. All of us are laughing at you. I never said all players coming off the streets and produce are blind squirrels. Just keep twisting my words, you can't read, you can't comprehend sentences. You are truely in over your head in these arguments losing every single one. It's really sad how stupid you are to think you're winning when EVERYONE responding here is saying otherwise. We're ALL laughing at you. You are the joke of the Smack Talk. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 05:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You can't get tired of being wrong when you're incapable of recognizing that you are.  Brad is the poster boy for the expression "Ignorance is bliss".

I would love to see what goes on in his mind when he replies and thinks he's "winning" these discussions.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 09:16 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Ok, why would you keep giving a guy the ball when he wasn't producing when he had the ball? You are the one that doesn't look it up. Remember when you were saying that Bell was playing against top 5 run defenses and I looked it up and posted that stats then you admitted you were wrong? Yeah exactly. Your analogy to comparing sprinters to NFL players is laughable. Their trainings are NOTHING alik. Keep posting these ridiculous comparisons. All of us are laughing at you. I never said all players coming off the streets and produce are blind squirrels. Just keep twisting my words, you can't read, you can't comprehend sentences. You are truely in over your head in these arguments losing every single one. It's really sad how stupid you are to think you're winning when EVERYONE responding here is saying otherwise. We're ALL laughing at you. You are the joke of the Smack Talk. 

It has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRAINING, but it has everything to do with you somehow thinking Bell runs faster with people chasing him.

You're the one posting ridiculous comparisons and then you're too stupid to see it.

And how is me pointing out that you said a player coming in off the streets and producing is like a blind squirrel finding a nut twisting your words when THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID:
Quote:I also never said only players that come in and produce right away do it against bad teams. I said even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

How are you this stupid?!  You claim everyone is laughing at me when you're lying post after post and just digging yourself deeper!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 03:05 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes but it also depends on the other team's defense. When you play the 32nd ranked running defense, of course you're going to get more yards. but that doesn't mean you're going to do that against the first ranked running defense or even an average running defense. You know the old saying, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

(11-02-2018, 12:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRAINING, but it has everything to do with you somehow thinking Bell runs faster with people chasing him.

You're the one posting ridiculous comparisons and then you're too stupid to see it.

And how is me pointing out that you said a player coming in off the streets and producing is like a blind squirrel finding a nut twisting your words when THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID:

How are you this stupid?!  You claim everyone is laughing at me when you're lying post after post and just digging yourself deeper!

Again, you can't READ. I said players that players come in don't just do it against bad team's. Some are like a blind squirrel, that mean's once in a while you'll find that one that will come in and produce against a good defense or against a good offense, but they are more rare. Yes, you are being laughed at because you can't read. Look at the other people in here. They are making fun of you and you're either too stupid, or blind to see that. You are wrong and like to twist other people's words around. You quoted me and didn't even notice there was a period there. That means it's too separate sentences. That means that players do come in and produce against bad offenses and defenses, and even some people will come in and produce against good offenses or defenses. Please, just stop it already. You've done lost this argument.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 12:34 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Again, you can't READ. I said players that players come in don't just do it against bad team's. Some are like a blind squirrel, that mean's once in a while you'll find that one that will come in and produce against a good defense or against a good offense, but they are more rare. Yes, you are being laughed at because you can't read. Look at the other people in here. They are making fun of you and you're either too stupid, or blind to see that. You are wrong and like to twist other people's words around. You quoted me and didn't even notice there was a period there. That means it's too separate sentences. That means that players do come in and produce against bad offenses and defenses, and even some people will come in and produce against good offenses or defenses. Please, just stop it already. You've done lost this argument.

Right.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 10:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was mocking you!! 

(11-01-2018, 01:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No I wasn't

Hey Brad, how did that mocking me, work out for you? You never did answer that, I wonder why? Could it be because you were wrong yet again? 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 12:40 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Hey Brad, how did that mocking me, work out for you? You never did answer that, I wonder why? Could it be because you were wrong yet again? 

Nope.  Not at all.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 12:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nope.  Not at all.

Of course not. You think you were right again, even though SCS proved you wrong by saying he wasn't mocking me. That pretty much ends this post.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 01:12 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Of course not. You think you were right again, even though SCS proved you wrong by saying he wasn't mocking me. That pretty much ends this post.

Whatever helps you sleep at night  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 01:49 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Whatever helps you sleep at night  ThumbsUp

Oh I'm definitely sleeping great tonight. After winning this discussion, I earned it.  ThumbsUp Good night.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 12:40 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Hey Brad, how did that mocking me, work out for you? You never did answer that, I wonder why? Could it be because you were wrong yet again? 

Like I said, ignorance is bliss.
Reply/Quote

Come again?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote