Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Aquire Flowers
(10-14-2021, 06:53 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well neit hff wr do good guards and Spain did, he was cut by Bill's and has ever bad start last year is having a decent year this year.

Confused

Anyways, I too would like to see how he stacks up against Apple.

Good team to ease him in against, this week. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
We needed a body at Corner, we got a body to play corner. At least he has starting experience.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 07:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We needed a body at Corner, we got a body to play corner. At least he has starting experience.

You think Apple is bad, wait till you see him play
Reply/Quote
Stupid Bengals, should have made the Rams give us Jalen Ramsey..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 07:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: You think Apple is bad, wait till you see him play

he has Richard Sherman dimensions... a 6-3 corner? maybe a bit too tall
but we shall see.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 06:42 PM)Au165 Wrote: From my good friend Doug Farrar

People need to understand Awuzie wasn’t believed to be very good when he left Dallas, it was similarly a scheme fit problem. I am very high on Flowers, he flashes high upside and I think he has far more upside than someone like Apple.

Funny Awuzie is a good zone corner and we play a lot of zone.

Awuzie made some nice tackles on the Packers the other day. Saw that one play just now over the middle where he took a rough
hit, that looked bad, looked like a concussion. Hope he is alright, he is clearly our best Corner. He got beat by Davante quite a few 
times but it wasn't easy for Davante when he did beat Awuzie. That one deep ball was bad but that seemed to be on the Safety, 
Bates I think?
Reply/Quote
Guess fans were expecting Ramsey to get released so we can get claimed.

He has starting experience. You can’t find a whole lot of that from guys off the street
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 07:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Confused

nert hff do man. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Pick your poison.Uh,I think I’ll just stay with Apple.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 07:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Confused

lol.. sorry was talking into my phone.. i edited it.. i said quality guards don;t get cut either.. but Spain did get cut last year during season and we picked him up and he has rebounded to have a decent year this year
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 08:43 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Pick your poison.Uh,I think I’ll just stay with Apple.

[Image: th?id=OIP.d9-7OMNeZFiXWBPNwHihhAHaFr&pid...=198&h=152]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 06:51 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: They'll bee glad they sniffed this one out.  Just sowing the seeds.  Need to arrange him properly in this defense.  Hope he delivers.

I'm interested to see how he backpedals. Seattle fans say he leaves a lot to be desired, but I'm sure our coaches can get to the root of the problem.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Apple Flowers jeans, boots with the fur...
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm interested to see how he backpedals. Seattle fans say he leaves a lot to be desired, but I'm sure our coaches can get to the root of the problem.

Perhaps if they dig deep enough he'll grow.  He needs to work on planting his feet.  Will he wilt against the competition?  That is the question.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:12 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Perhaps if they dig deep enough he'll grow.  He needs to work on planting his feet.  Will he wilt against the competition?  That is the question.

I hear that against elite WRs, he soils himself. He doesn't have mulch confidence garden them.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I hear that against elite WRs, he soils himself. He doesn't have mulch confidence garden them.

It stems from off field issues.  Hoes always trying to uproot him.  If he could only just nip that in the bud.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 06:53 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well  neither do quality guards and Spain did, he was cut by Bill's and  though he bad start last year is having a off to a decent start this year

You aren't wrong. And hopefully the change of scheme and scenery will help him turn his career around. He started a lot of games so there's that. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 06:51 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: They'll bee glad they sniffed this one out.  Just sowing the seeds.  Need to arrange him properly in this defense.  Hope he delivers.

(10-14-2021, 09:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm interested to see how he backpedals. Seattle fans say he leaves a lot to be desired, but I'm sure our coaches can get to the root of the problem.

(10-14-2021, 09:12 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Perhaps if they dig deep enough he'll grow.  He needs to work on planting his feet.  Will he wilt against the competition?  That is the question.

(10-14-2021, 09:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I hear that against elite WRs, he soils himself. He doesn't have mulch confidence garden them.

(10-14-2021, 09:34 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It stems from off field issues.  Hoes always trying to uproot him.  If he could only just nip that in the bud.

[Image: e2e195ee-bce0-462f-81ee-f82867ea6871_text.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
From the free agent bunch he's the newest to be picked.

Pete Rose bets he'll do well here.

[Image: th?id=OIP.o8OYbeJwiQGdeInyP6EnlwHaEt&pid...=240&h=154]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:34 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It stems from off field issues.  Hoes always trying to uproot him.  If he could only just nip that in the bud.

I like the way he rose up the depth chart. He could be a budding superstar in our system, but this off-field stuff is a thorny issue. Some of these women are a little rough around the hedges.
Reply/Quote