Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
This ain't the Lions. Bengals have always found AT BALTIMORE to be a tough game. Bengals have did better when Ravens come to Cincinnati. To WIN this game, Bengals have to play Better than they have played all year. It's just always a rough stadium of good, loud fans and most often a tough defense. In spite of RB injuries, they still have that quarterback who can run and pass. Always beware of their Tight Ends. They have that Field Goal Kicker.

I hope Bengals WIN, but again this ain't the Lions. Bengals better pack a lunch, because they are in for one long hard day of work at Baltimore.

Bengals were smart to get Burrow and Mixon out early in their stomp of The Lions and put in second team, and try to have them healthy and ready for this always tough Division Game at Baltimore. For those that do not believe in home field advantage, Baltimore Fans bring it and they have been bringing it as far back as the 1950's Colts. Baltimore is always one tough place to play.

GO BENGALS and get out with a Win in Joe Burrow Team vs Lamar Jackson Team.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This one is so tough because it depends which Ravens team you get. When they are on fire, they are nearly impossible to stop. We can’t come out flat in the first half like we have in nearly every game.

I really want to pick the Bengals to win, but feel like we barely drop this one.

Bengals 22
Ravens 27
Reply/Quote
I going full homer on this one.

Bengals 27
Ravens 24
Reply/Quote
I expect a split, so if they're to drop one it's more likely the road game.

Call it 24-17 Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Unsure. It could go either way because these Ravens are a streaky team.
24-17 for both depending on what Ravens we'll get.
Also for some reason I feel like Zac will be a Raven in some form one day
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 11:51 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Unsure. It could go either way because these Ravens are a streaky team.

24-17 Bengals is my prediction as well. 
Reply/Quote
Im going 42 27 us Burrow first signature win we move top 5 in power rankings.
Reply/Quote
Ugh. 35-10, Ravens. Lamar has a good game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 11:29 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I expect a split, so if they're to drop one it's more likely the road game.

Call it 24-17 Ravens.

That sounds about right.

Filthy, parasite-infested Ratbirds  27
Wholesome, upstanding Bengals  20 

Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Damn, both teams are good and we have so many weapons being used incorrectly. This game will come down to the quality of game plan and play calling. Bengals lose 34-24.

Reply/Quote
Ravens 34
Bengals 20

I don't expect Cincy to win this game. However, at the same time, I won't be shocked if they do. Both teams have shown they can play well, and both teams have also shown they can play very poorly some games.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 11:51 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Unsure. It could go either way because these Ravens are a streaky team.

Very !

They'll look unbeatable for two or three games then uncork a total clunker or two. 

I believe this game will come down to ZT and the offense's ability to stop the first half flatness. We can't let the Ravens be up 20-6 at halftime. We will also have to play a very clean game. You can't shoot yourself in the foot constantly against the better teams and win.

I'm going to homer out and predict a game winning FG with seconds remaining by the new kid in town.

Bengals 30

Ravens 27
Reply/Quote
Depends on which Ravens show up and how many series the bengals offense takes off. Taylor got on them at halftime last week and they came out and played much better in the 2nd half. If that rolls over to this week we win. If we don’t show up until halftime we lose.

I’ll be optimistic and say the offense comes out ready to play. Bengals win 30-23
Reply/Quote
Last year Burrow was one of the worst QB's in the league when blitzed (26th) and this year he is the best. If the Raven try to deploy a similar scheme to last year it won't work well for them. The Ravens run defense has been middle of the pack and I think if we go with a run heavy offense that baits them into blitzing heavily on short and medium 3rd downs we can find a lot of success.

Defensively I'd like to see us deploy a lot of late rotations in the back end to try and confuse Lamar. We need to go ahead and scrape exchange behind the read man at all times to the read option side. If we mix that up with some safety/CB blitzes to the read side I think we can do enough to slow him down. I am playing single high on early downs and letting Awuzie play Brown one on one with Wilson on Andrews and the some robber looks inside. We are going to need the ends to stay level and not get too far upfield and the interior rush will need to show up.

I think I am going to take the Bengals in this one 24-17.
Reply/Quote
35-17 Ravens.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 01:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, both teams are good and we have so many weapons being used incorrectly. This game will come down to the quality of game plan and play calling. Bengals lose 34-24.

Nailed it and unfortunately that makes this Harbough vs ZT

No bueno

Bengals lose this one but only b-c they were out-coached.
Reply/Quote
Picking the Ravens to win is sensible enough, but I am surprised to see numerous projections that the Bengals' defense just gets its ass kicked. Are they giving up 30 points, or are we throwing a pick six in there or something?
Reply/Quote
We lose our first coin toss of the year and get the ball first. If we score on opening drive 24-21 Bengals. If we don’t score opening drive…..Ravens 27 Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
With the offensive play calling being as unreliable as it has been, their playing in Baltimore and our beat up and marginal offensive line. I don't see how we win this game. It is possible but unlikely. And i don't think it will be close.

Hope I'm wrong!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 - 24 Baltimore

Packers should have been our first “real win” we get it here instead
Reply/Quote