Bengals @ Bills predictions
21-20  Bengals
Reply/Quote
Tough game this week.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33
Bills 10

We will be ready.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm calling 6-0

Our defense finds it's stride this week, we'll still put up 25 + against theirs.

Bengals 27
Bills 13
Reply/Quote
Defenses are about even. Bengals offense is better though. Bills are only 1-2 at home. 27-20 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Im going with 24-13 Bengals. My only fears is when their defense is prepared they are very good. In addition, Tyrod Taylor is very unpredictable and has the capability to ruin your day. Going to be hard to prepare for this game as its almost like a different Bills team shows up each weak. They are very unpredictable and play reckless at times.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 03:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Im going with 24-13 Bengals. My only fears is when their defense is prepared they are very good. In addition, Tyrod Taylor is very unpredictable and has the capability to ruin your day. Going to be hard to prepare for this game as its almost like a different Bills team shows up each weak. They are very unpredictable and play reckless at times.

Simple formula this week:  Stop the run we win, don't stop the run we lose.

I say we stop the run just enough:

Bengals 23
Bills       13
Reply/Quote
Playing an extra quarter in a very physical game will make next week very tough. Defense will have taken the biggest toll, but I believe they will overcome.

Bengals 24
Bills 20
Reply/Quote
Buffalo has lost a lot of weapons and Tyrod Taylor isn't a stranger to the Bengals.

Bengals 42 - Buffalo 17

New found confidence after the Seattle comeback.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 03:47 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Defenses are about even.  Bengals offense is better though.  Bills are only 1-2 at home.  27-20 Bengals.

The Bills defense is playing a lot better than the Bengals defense, especially against the run.
Reply/Quote
I must pick the Bengals to win:

Bengals - 27
Bills - 17
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 04:01 PM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: The Bills defense is playing a lot better than the Bengals defense, especially against the run.

Against the run, sure.

But overall it's fairly close

Bills give up 356 ypg.  Bengals give up 371 ypg.
Reply/Quote
People are worried about a quarterback who can run and extend plays with his feet. They played that guy yesterday and won. Tyrod Taylor is not even in the same league as Russell Wilson. Their secondary is also not as good as Seattle. Bengals are confident and keep the streak going.

Bengals: 30
Bills: 13
Reply/Quote
27-17 Bengals.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Our offense and defense is better. Bills make one mistake or go a couple possessions without points and this could get ugly. Only way I see us losing is if our run D doesn't show up again and we keep them in 3rd and short all game. We did that to Seattle and somehow still won but I wouldn't do it twice.

I won't predict us in the 40s point range because for some reason this team slows down a lot after halftime but I definitely see a 34-13 game. Dalton has been too good to not to bank on him against a bad pass D
Reply/Quote
Rex Ryan's mad scientist blitzes inevitably leaves openings for big plays. Big plays are Andy's calling card these days. Do the math.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Tough tough game this week.  I predict nothing but pain for the Bengals.  We got lucky the Seahawks forgot to play that entire fourth quarter and OT.  We have got to be the worst 5-0 team in NFL history.  Marvin shouldn't be allowed to coach a high school team, let alone a multi-million dollar business that is the Bengals organization.  We are so screwed going up against that vaunted Rex Ryan led defense.  How can our talentless OL stop their DL from controlling the line of scrimmage all game long?  AD will have less than 2 seconds to get the ball out every play.  Rex Ryan should be in the HOF right now just for his defensive genius mind.  There is absolutely no way we walk out of Buffalo with a win this Sunday.  We'll be lucky to sniff the fifty yard line.

Bengals- 6  (that's only because the refs give us a couple first downs and Nuge kicks a pair of 50+ yard FGs)
Bills     - 23 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I had the Bengals going 14-2 with their losses coming to the Bills and the 49ers. I see no reason to deviate from that at this point.

27-23 BILLS 
Reply/Quote
27-20 buffalo

I just threw up in my mouth after typing that.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 04:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Buffalo has lost a lot of weapons and Tyrod Taylor isn't a stranger to the Bengals.

Bengals 42 - Buffalo 17

New found confidence after the Seattle comeback.

I'd love this.
Reply/Quote