Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns predictions
(09-08-2023, 03:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm changing my prediction. Now that Burrow's extension is done, I just have this feeling our boys are gonna come out firing and we're just going to roll over Cleveland. There will be rust at the beginning and I'm sure we slow up near the end, but we're still going to win comfortably 31-13.

I could see that. Not changing my prediction though of 24-21 in a close one though. I think we start out rusty like you say and win it 
but it will look a lot like the Lions/Chiefs game last night I think. Either that or like you say we roll over them. We have lost 5 in a row
in Cleveland and I know that is on our player's and coach's minds.
Reply/Quote
27-20 Bengals.We have one of best coaching staffs in the league.The Bengals WILL be ready for this game,including Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 03:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm changing my prediction. Now that Burrow's extension is done, I just have this feeling our boys are gonna come out firing and we're just going to roll over Cleveland. There will be rust at the beginning and I'm sure we slow up near the end, but we're still going to win comfortably 31-13.

I could definitely see that happening! You have the leader of your team back. These guys have gotta be jacked! Past history be damn!
Reply/Quote
28-10 with Jake Browning doing ½ of 4th qtr mop up and the Brownies getting a late “who cares” TD.

Cleveland is trying their damndest to “dis” the good guys to generate some motivation. I like the Bengals approach. Joey B staying quiet on the new contract and the team generally viewing it as just another game (which it is).

I think we see significant contributions from our new toys….O. Brown. Iosividitwhatever. Chase Brown.
Reply/Quote
I’ll go out on a limb here and say the Bengals do a lot of power running tomorrow and just eat the Stains up. They win but the score is a bit lower while the rush yards wind up looking pretty nice. Serving notice that they have a balanced offense now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kind of hoping to see a bit of Iosi and Jones slipped into the mix and see them torch the Stains a few plays just to have Cleveland set the Depends single day sales record ..I'm not holding my breath on it, but i'd like to see it anyway.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 02:59 PM)grampahol Wrote: Kind of hoping to see a bit of Iosi and Jones slipped into the mix and see them torch the Stains a few plays just to have Cleveland set the Depends single day sales record ..I'm not holding my breath on it, but i'd like to see it anyway.

Bengals 23
Elves 20

Watson makes a crucial mistake in 4th Q that seals the deal and JB throws for 275 yds 2 TDS

On to Balt!
Reply/Quote
gonna need some mcpherson bombs, I predict 2 50+ yarders
Reply/Quote
Is it the night before the season we win the Super Bowl?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 11:48 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Is it the night before the season we win the Super Bowl?

will we accept anything less
Reply/Quote
19-16. I think we'll come out tight. Browns will build up a lead and hold it, until we finally hit paydirt in the last two minutes on a g-w drive led by our 275 Million Dollar Man. Mac'll be our star up until that point with 4 troikas, including a 55 yd bomb.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 02:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: I’ll go out on a limb here and say the Bengals do a lot of power running tomorrow and just eat the Stains up. They win but the score is a bit lower while the rush yards wind up looking pretty nice. Serving notice that they have a balanced offense now.

Was just thinking this, too. I see Mixon trying to put a new conversation out there over what was an unsettling off-season. Chase Brown is given every opportunity to be a better option than Perrine was.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 11:00 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: gonna need some mcpherson bombs, I predict 2 50+ yarders

Is that possible on that field?
Reply/Quote
On the road against one of the best Dlines we will play with our offense and QB taking no live snaps together so far. I think we start off slow again and fall into a hole.

We almost get out of it but lose 24-17.
Reply/Quote
Negative Nancy prediction:

L Garret and ZD Smith will massacre our Oline

Their CB’s will cover our guys WELL

BOTH making it a very long frustrating day for JB and company

I also think our Safeties needs to figure out how to gel and Watson 2023 version improves enough to be a problem for us.

Bad guys 31-17 in an ugly eye-opener and reality sets in that we still need help.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 11:58 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Is that possible on that field?

Don't know, James Rapien says the field is wet.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 12:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: Negative Nancy prediction:

L Garret and ZD Smith will massacre our Oline

Their CB’s will cover our guys WELL

BOTH making it a very long frustrating day for JB and company

I also think our Safeties needs to figure out how to gel and Watson 2023 version improves enough to be a problem for us.

Bad guys 31-17 in an ugly eye-opener and reality sets in that we still need help.

Sadly. I was close

Even more sad, I gave us way too much credit
Reply/Quote
In my opinion this is what happens when you coach scared. Like I said I know Burrow was hurt but they could of worked on different things in preseason, like run blocking and how Mixon likes to run when its live action. The receivers and offensive line need live action reps to get ready for the season and they didn't do any of it. Just let them sit on the sideline and watch. Go Bengals we will get them next time. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I'm very frustrated right now and I don't know what to do with this worthless emotion.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 01:18 PM)Whacked Wrote: Stains get this one 24-13 Sad

Had a bad feeling about this one Sad
Reply/Quote