Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns predictions
(09-10-2023, 05:22 PM)Hello to everyone Wrote: In my opinion this is what happens when you coach scared. Like I said I know Burrow was hurt but they could of worked on different things in preseason, like run blocking and how Mixon likes to run when its live action. The receivers and offensive line need live action reps to get ready for the season and they didn't do any of it. Just let them sit on the sideline and watch. Go Bengals we will get them next time. Who Dey

Yes. The easy and probably right thing is to blame coaching. This happens every year.

There may be years we don't make the playoffs. Just how the nfl works.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 12:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: Negative Nancy prediction:

L Garret and ZD Smith will massacre our Oline

Their CB’s will cover our guys WELL

BOTH making it a very long frustrating day for JB and company

I also think our Safeties needs to figure out how to gel and Watson 2023 version improves enough to be a problem for us.

Bad guys 31-17 in an ugly eye-opener and reality sets in that we still need help.

You did a good job of predicting, save it was even uglier than your prediction. I didn't read through the entire thread to see if others were as prescient, but the fact that you got your prediction in on the last page before the game helped make it stand out. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:28 PM)Nepa Wrote: You did a good job of predicting, save it was even uglier than your prediction. I didn't read through the entire thread to see if others were as prescient, but the fact that you got your prediction in on the last page before the game helped make it stand out. 

Lol. We stunk. Would have preferred to be eating crow right now Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:30 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. We stunk. Would have preferred to be eating crow right now Sad

I predicted a loss too, but had us scoring 20 more points more than we did.  I really, really wanted to be wrong, especially considering they were playing this team.  I dislike many teams, but I ***** well hate the Browns Pissed
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I predicted a loss too, but had us scoring 20 more points more than we did.  I really, really wanted to be wrong, especially considering they were playing this team.  I dislike many teams, but I ***** well hate the Browns Pissed

Lol. I hear ya
It’s almost hard not to feel bad for the Stains the last decade. lol
Just a bunch of clowns.

But for me - it’s the Stoolers
Pure HATE
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I predicted a loss too, but had us scoring 20 more points more than we did.  I really, really wanted to be wrong, especially considering they were playing this team.  I dislike many teams, but I ***** well hate the Browns Pissed

The second lead article on espn.com was "Bengals QB Burrow throws for career-low 82 yards in loss." I doubt any predicted three points and Burrow throwing for 82 yards and 2.6 yards per attempt. The Bengals punter was more involved than the WR corps and he had a bad day for his first NFL game.
Reply/Quote
I knew it was preseason game 1 and a loss was likely. I had no idea it wouldn’t even be competitive unlike the past openers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2023, 04:16 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I’m so convinced we lose that I hope Burrow doesn’t even play. Him or Myles. Clev has had our number. It will be the same as last years opener. Maybe Myles will go for a long fast drive today.

I figured. Really didn’t want him playing this game.
Reply/Quote