Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations
(08-13-2023, 11:28 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ok, I went back and watched the first half again yesterday evening. And a few points: Jackson Carman stinks! Like the 3rd play of our first offensive series he stayed in a 3 point stance like 2 seconds after ball was snapped while two defenders went right by unblocked. It was like a scene out of the bad news bears or something? "which way did he go"?

Iosivas had a couple nice catches and probably should have had a 3rd but it's hard to catch the ball when you're already being tackled 2 seconds before the ball gets there. No PI of course. It's early I know but I bet he makes the 53.

Tufele had several really nice plays shoving the pile even when being double teamed. And some of those plays were early and G.B. was playing a lot of their starters in 1st qtr.

The PI in the end zone giving them TD was a very ticky tack call. And then few plays later Iosivas was raped - crickets. But it's preseason so whatever?

20 Turner and 27 Battle both had some nice tackles and plays. And got burnt some as well.

I'm going to watch 2nd half today and see what's up?

Good observations
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2023, 03:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't doubt that one bit. But you don't just stay in your 3 point stance and turn your head and say hey QB you're about to get killed and I don't care I'm sticking with the correct snap count.

You move when the dline is coming thru your line. 

Yeah, not a good look at all lol
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2023, 12:10 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

It looks to me like he forgot the snap count on that particular play
Reply/Quote