Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Patriots Predictions
Mine is simple. Another a$$ whooping this week in New England. Patriots 35 Bengals 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:08 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Mine is simple. Another a$$ whooping this week in New England. Patriots 35 Bengals 10

Patriots Dead Horse Bengals 
Reply/Quote
136-3
Reply/Quote
It will be a shellacking.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If this team has any heart at all they'll be embarrassed and ashamed of their performance in Dallas. I think it's almost certainly another L, but I hope to see a more competitive game.

Reply/Quote
I predict I won't waste a Sunday afternoon watching another beat down from the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
lol

that's my prediction
Reply/Quote
NE doesn't have the o-line Dallas does, but they do have a HOF QB with his first start back in Foxborough this year.

Seeing as this isn't a rookie QB, and presuming all these guys have pride to fix the shit-show yesterday, I am calling for a win.

28-24 Bengals.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I think the game will be closer, but still a loss, 27-21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I think they will come out and look better than they did in Dallas but still loose.

24-21 Pats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 08:04 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: lol

that's my prediction

Took the words out of my mouth.

Lol

Reply/Quote
Eifert comes up with an entirely new type of injury medical experts never before discovered or thought possible and can't play (like normal)

Pats 49-6. We get two garbage time field goals.
Reply/Quote
Patriots 95
Bengals 3
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Patriots: 200
Bengals: -20
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 07:05 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If this team has any heart at all they'll be embarrassed and ashamed of their performance in Dallas. I think it's almost certainly another L, but I hope to see a more competitive game.

That's the problem, they don't.

35-7 Patriots
Reply/Quote
54-10 Pats.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 07:05 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If this team has any heart at all they'll be embarrassed and ashamed of their performance in Dallas. I think it's almost certainly another L, but I hope to see a more competitive game.

Forget the Miami game they are more of a mess than we are (just about) this team hasn't really showed any heart all season. So we wont see anything vs the Pats. And even if by some miracle we do play it close all it does is get the fence sitters back on Marvin's side for another few weeks and all is forgiven, tbh a real shit season here on out with a lot of embarrassing loses is the only thing that might get Marvin Fired.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 08:06 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: NE doesn't have the o-line Dallas does, but they do have a HOF QB with his first start back in Foxborough this year.

Seeing as this isn't a rookie QB, and presuming all these guys have pride to fix the shit-show yesterday, I am calling for a win.

28-24 Bengals.

If the Bengals win this game, there is a God.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
38-16 Patriots

Bengals get three field goals and a garbage-time touchdown.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote