Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Patriots Predictions
I just hope we find a way to win.

31-28 Bengals

Who-Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
The real question is how many times will we score 3 points, because that seems to be the only way we can finish drives.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I had this as a loss before the season and that is before our OL looked worse than ever.

I believe the Defense will look better this game but Dalton will get hit and fumble a ball that will result in a TD cause
of the OL or throw an Interception cause of pressure. Brady will play good but our Defense will give him some troubles
after that pathetic showing last week...

Patriots-30 (most of the points coming from a short field and some from their defense against our OL)

Bengals-23 (Dalton plays well once again considering but Zamp and the OL don't help him enough to get it done)
Reply/Quote
Upset brewing
Bengals 27 Pats 24
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
27-20 Patriots
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 12:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I tried. You can't have more than 4 players from one team. Sad

I picked Brady, Blunt, Edelman and Gronk. Then i took 3 steelers and a random RB.

Seems every time I played Fanduel, the players stunk. Maybe an upset Sunday with all these bets against the Bengals.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
What if it was a mini Belichick vs the Bengals? I say Mini Bellichick 49 Bengals 12
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 02:03 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Upset brewing
Bengals 27 Pats 24

love your optimism
Reply/Quote
I think we'll play better this week, but the Pats will jump out to an early 14-3 lead and just cruise from there.

Sorry guys, but I've got this as Patriots 31 Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 06:32 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I think we'll play better this week, but the Pats will jump out to an early 14-3 lead and just cruise from there.

Sorry guys, but I've got this as Patriots 31 Bengals 13

I think that would actually be worse.
Reply/Quote
Agh, it's just so tough because we all want the Bengals to find a way to win but with the way both the Offensive and Defensive lines are playing, I don't have a lot of hope.

Pats 31
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 02:41 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Seems every time I played Fanduel, the players stunk. Maybe an upset Sunday with all these bets against the Bengals.

That's generally how it works for me. That's why i picked 4 pats and 3 steelers players. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Pats 30 Bengals 14
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 06:31 PM)bengals67 Wrote: love your optimism

Just hope the team mans up this week after last weeks debacle. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Patriots a better team than Cowboys, but Bengals not as bad as they looked in Dallas, and they regroup here.
Cincy 31, NE 28.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
Just because nobody expects that the Bengals will win (including me) I predict we win 64-3.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
With our backs against the wall, Bengals 20-17. Everyone will be asking after the game, "What's wrong with Tom Brady?", like after their 2014 loss vs. the Chiefs.

I think I'll start the game with a double shot of Jagermeister because this is going to be a fun one folks!

(Or perhaps the season is lost. We'll know after this game for sure.)
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2016, 12:45 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: With our backs against the wall, Bengals 20-17.  Everyone will be asking after the game, "What's wrong with Tom Brady?", like after their 2014 loss vs. the Chiefs.

I think I'll start the game with a double shot of Jagermeister because this is going to be a fun one folks!

(Or perhaps the season is lost.  We'll know after this game for sure.)

This

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Patriots 21

Upset Special... Lol
Reply/Quote
All these upset picks? The only upset will be us after the butt kicking.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote