Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Raiders predictions
(09-10-2015, 02:11 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Bengals should dominate, but they have had troubles in Oakland.

Which Dalton will show up?  Same question I have every game.

Dalton has the highest winning percentage of all Bengal quarterbacks in Bengals history and is the only Bengals QB to have 4 winning seasons in his first 4 years and in fact is the only Bengal QB to have 4 straight winning seasons..............So this Dalton of the last 64 regular season games is just fine by me. ...............One reason we will beat Raiders is Raiders are still reeling from the huge mistake of trading for Carson Palmer and giving us all their draft picks, plus what they paid him, plus the salary cap hit they continued to take on Carson after he was gone and with Arizona. All Raiders news on the internet is that Raiders will finally have money for free agents and such in 2016. .....So we win this one because Carson wanted out and Raiders were stupid enough to make the trade, and we got Dalton who has the best winning percentage in Bengals history, plus we got a lot of draft picks while Raiders just got the shaft. . .....and we also have their ex coach Hue Jackson who will pin a loss on the Raiders.....and we also have Sims back, who Raiders had, but we got him back, and may he lay some hits on them. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I think this game is going to show us a lot about what to expect this season.  The Bengals have some history of coming out flat and playing down to their level of competition.  Add in their history on the west coast, and this is a perfect time for them to show the team is more mature and ready to truly join the upper echelon of the league.

Bengals: 24
Raiders: 10
Reply/Quote
Barring the playoff monkey all the Dalton-Bengals do is shatter negative historical steaks.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 12:27 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Barring the playoff monkey all the Dalton-Bengals do is shatter negative historical steaks.

They will shatter the negative playoff streak this season too ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 42-10
Dalton...21-28...310 yard...4 tds
Green...6 for 110..1 td
Eifert..5 for 60..2 td
MLJ..2 for 90...1 td

Hill...25 for 108..1 td

Defense has huge day shutting down Oakland...forcing 3 TOs and 5 sacks and a defensive TD...

WHODEY!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 12:31 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Bengals 42-10
Dalton...21-28...310 yard...4 tds
Green...6 for 110..1 td
Eifert..5 for 60..2 td
MLJ..2 for 90...1 td

Hill...25 for 108..1 td

Defense has huge day shutting down Oakland...forcing 3 TOs and 5 sacks and a defensive TD...

WHODEY!!!

Would love to see that.
But even against lesser teams the Bengals only seem to step on throats at home.
Reply/Quote
Raiders just signed Aldon Smith

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2015/9/11/9311179/oakland-raiders-sign-troubled-former-49ers-de-aldon-smith-to-1-year-deal
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 24-17!! We give up a late touchdown to make it that close.
Reply/Quote
I hope we go hang 40 points on them for Hue. Hopefully we play with a little extra focus for the Offensive boss.
Reply/Quote
Just thought it'd be fun to look back on some of these predictions.  Wink
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 06:40 PM)Utts Wrote: Raiders 17
Bengals 10

So close...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 11:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Bengals win 31 - 13

Anyone get any closer than this?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone get any closer than this?

I repped him. It was the closest I've seen in this thread.

Many folks were predicting we'd score 13-14 points.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 09:01 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Bengals 31
Raiders 13

Dalton will have 3 TDs and over 300 yards Hill will have 75+ yards and a TD.

Soooo close
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 11:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Bengals win 31 - 13

You get the game ball for this thread.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:07 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Soooo close

Actually if Green holds on to that TD pass this would have been just about spot on.
Reply/Quote