Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers predictions
35-27 Bengals
Reply/Quote
27-13 Bengals.

I wish this game were today. So looking forward to it!!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
We'll win because we are a better team.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Stop Bell and Brown and we in easily. But it won't go down like that.

Bengals 28-24 in a nail biter.
Reply/Quote
Steelers 31
Bengals 20

Pittsburgh's a wounded animal, backed into a corner. They get that fat **** back next week, too. Our luck has to run out at some point, and I'm thinking this is the week.

Hoping to come back for some crow about one week from this time and be shown I was wrong wrong wrong.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Steelers 31
Bengals 20

Pittsburgh's a wounded animal, backed into a corner.  They get that fat **** back next week, too.  Our luck has to run out at some point, and I'm thinking this is the week.  

Hoping to come back for some crow about one week from this time and be shown I was wrong wrong wrong.

Don't you just love that Bengals beat the Chiefs and Chiefs beat the Steelers. That's like a division win....People came on here last Sunday saying how great Steelers are...poor Steelers  Violin

Bengals will win next week, but for now ...Bengals no losses, Steelers 3 losses. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I haven't had my dream premonition yet, but without that, I guess 31-27 Bengals win.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I am guessing the school just if Big Ben is back to being a 35-28 Bengals victory!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Steelers 31
Bengals 20

Pittsburgh's a wounded animal, backed into a corner.  They get that fat **** back next week, too.  Our luck has to run out at some point, and I'm thinking this is the week.  

Well the best thing we can do is to put the wounded animal out of its misery. Cool

Bengals win 27-17
Reply/Quote
had a dream last night it was 25-19 at the half and the bengals were committing penalty after penalty......have to think the bengals will win this based upon my dream.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 27
Steelers: 23
Reply/Quote
If Big Ben is gimpy at all, watch out!  We will apply some real heat.  Michael Johnson will have a field day against Villanueva.  

BTW, KC Chiefs are currently my second favorite team.    LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 10:42 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: If Big Ben is gimpy at all, watch out!  We will apply some real heat.  Michael Johnson will have a field day against Villanueva.  

BTW, KC Chiefs are currently my second favorite team.    LOL

Believe it when I see it.  It never goes down like it should on paper. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OK, it's now Monday and the week before Bengals / Steelers Game.....I'll make my pick....OK, Steelers have the RB and the WR's, and some D, but a little beat up at QB, even with Big Ben, does this mean poor pass blocking for Atkins and Dunlap to light up ???.....Bengals limit teams to around 20 some points and haven't gave up 30 point type game yet this year. So I will give the Steelers 20 points for their RB and WR's and kicker....and I'm going to give the Steelers defense and their 12th man on D fans some credit and I will not give the Bengals 30 or 40 points. More like 27 or 24, enough to win....Both defenses show up in a classic Bengals/ Steelers head knocker....Bengals 24, Steelers 20....Bengals go to 7-0, and Steelers fall to 4-4.....That's it, that's my pick.

Now there is one guy that picks against the Bengals because he says every time he picks against the Bengals they win. I encourage him to not change what is working, and for him to pick the Steelers and jinx them.

GO BENGALS Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Everytime things point to a high scoring game, it ends up being a slugfest in the trenches.

Bengals 20
steelers 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34-28
Reply/Quote
IF Big Ben starts next week, I'm predicting a Bengals loss. Steelers will be pumped because of his return, Ketchup Stadium will be rocking because of his return, and the Bengals have generally come out flat and uninspired out of the bye week under ML.

However, I do gotta point out that the Steelers coaching staff have been ... underwhelming to put it mildly. Case-in-point: going against the Chiefs without their best offensive weapon and arguably their top receiving threat and you have a very inexperienced QB starting, but a fantastic RB, so you'd think they would run the ball more, right? Nope. Bell was tearing it up, too, yet they only called his number 17 times and had Landry throw it over 29 times (not sure how many times he was sacked).

Regardless of everything that I've said, it IS our game to lose. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 10:10 AM)PhilHos Wrote: IF Big Ben starts next week, I'm predicting a Bengals loss. Steelers will be pumped because of his return, Ketchup Stadium will be rocking because of his return, and the Bengals have generally come out flat and uninspired out of the bye week under ML.

However, I do gotta point out that the Steelers coaching staff have been ... underwhelming to put it mildly. Case-in-point: going against the Chiefs without their best offensive weapon and arguably their top receiving threat and you have a very inexperienced QB starting, but a fantastic RB, so you'd think they would run the ball more, right? Nope. Bell was tearing it up, too, yet they only called his number 17 times and had Landry throw it over 29 times (not sure how many times he was sacked).

Regardless of everything that I've said, it IS our game to lose. ThumbsUp

But that's exactly the kind of scenario this team has to overcome if they want to be on the elite level.  I'm betting they overcome it and win it in a close one.
Reply/Quote
Throw the records out, although we are the better team. This could be a crazy type game, so I'm predicting a strange score. 25-22 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 35
Steelers 30
Reply/Quote