Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
{ Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread }
Way too talented to be 1-3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just saw a Twitter thread that said Callihan’s playbook is like only having sex missionary lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
At this point the Bengals are the "get it right" game on other teams schedule. We're averaging less than one TD per game, this is beyond pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: I was simply pointing out that sitting him will not improve the calf. He likely does need to sit simply because he cannot operate the offense right now. 

Right

No part of having him play like this makes any sense. NONE He has no confidence, he has no mojo, the team has no confidence, you can see it.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Just saw a Twitter thread that said Callihan’s playbook is like only having sex missionary lol

That would be an upgrade. The playbook is more like celibacy: No scoring.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: I was simply pointing out that sitting him will not improve the calf. He likely does need to sit simply because he cannot operate the offense right now. 

Nah, I can't get behind that. Sitting him WILL improve the calf, but I agree he needs to sit. Either to heal, or the let someone else give us a chance to win. But 1 thing stands true. JB dealing with the current play calling is not what he's used too. I think we are off the rails a bit. After his big contract, the coaching sucks, JB sucks. But I give JB a pass for injury. Not long tho. Either heal that shit up or GTFO of the backfield and give someone else a chance to do what you can't right now.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:39 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ah, the Bengals season after 4 games. A hurt QB and 12.25 points a game.

Agreed, sit Burrow and retool the roster for the '24 season.

Right

I get it, we're not doing much winning without Burrow. But guess what? We're not doing any winning with this version of Burrow either. Why risk him getting another ACL blown out for 3 points?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That would be an upgrade.  The playbook is more like celibacy: No scoring.

I was trying to come up with a witty reply to that, but yours wins. Hilarious
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
maybe zac and Joe afraid McCarron comes in and wins 8 games straight lol
Reply/Quote
It's evident Callihan and ZT with their collective
Minds can't even out Scheme a no name
DC for the Titans or the Rams for that matter.
This offense is as predictable as rain falling in April.
And it doesn't help either that we don't have a WR after
Chase that is truly explosive
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: maybe zac and Joe afraid McCarron comes in and wins 8 games straight lol

I’m just going to say it and if people flame me I don’t care: A healthy AJ McCarron gives Cincinnati a better opportunity to win than an injured Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Beginning to think there is something else going on with Joe. I mean how can he fall off as far as he has in this short a time? Calf that limiting? He doesn't look like the same man as the last 2 years. Hard for me to believe Browning wouldn't have put up some TD's in 4 games. What I remember of him in PS he was pretty mobile and fairly accurate.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:31 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Beginning to think there is something else going on with Joe. I mean how can he fall off as far as he has in this short a time? Calf that limiting? He doesn't look like the same man as the last 2 years. Hard for me to believe Browning wouldn't have put up some TD's in 4 games. What I remember of him in PS he was pretty mobile and fairly accurate.
He wanted to date Taylor Swift, but Kelce beat him to it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m just going to say it and if people flame me I don’t care: A healthy AJ McCarron gives Cincinnati a better opportunity to win than an injured Joe Burrow.

McCarron or Browning couldn't play any worse.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:31 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Beginning to think there is something else going on with Joe. I mean how can he fall off as far as he has in this short a time? Calf that limiting? He doesn't look like the same man as the last 2 years. Hard for me to believe Browning wouldn't have put up some TD's in 4 games. What I remember of him in PS he was pretty mobile and fairly accurate.

My biggest question is: how much of this ineptitude is on Burrow? This is why we need Browning or McCarron to start and play a full game so we can judge better.
Reply/Quote
Everyone that said it was ok to lose to the Rams and it was ok Ossai made one of the dumbest penalties in history. We will have plenty of chances at the Super Bowl. Needed to seize those opportunities. Not winning it this year and the team won’t be better next year.
Reply/Quote
They aren't making any playoffs this year with the way things are going. What they need to do is figure out what the hell is wrong and stop the bleeding so the rest of the season isn't a total disaster.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:20 PM)Bengalion Wrote: At this point the Bengals are the "get it right" game on other teams schedule. We're averaging less than one TD per game, this is beyond pathetic.

This team's offense hasn't scored a TD yet this season in the first half.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: On the bright side of things the Bengals have outscored the Raiders and Giants so far.. Our number one draft pick for next season is in jeopardy..

Give me a top 5 or 10 pick so we can get a CB CTB is not an outside CB he is a Slot corner at best.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Just saw a Twitter thread that said Callihan’s playbook is like only having sex missionary lol

That's still scoring. Something this offense can't do.

EDIT: Crap, just saw Kettering already got that joke.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote