Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are interested in Mims and Blacklock
Please stop quoting toast.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 07:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is one thing to claim you are smarter than an NFL team.

It is another thing to claim you are smarter than all 32 NFL teams.

Reagor may end up as the best WR in this class.  "Draft experts" say stupid shit all the time.

You will literally argue anything. Lol

Reply/Quote
No to both. Go with Chinn, Gross-Matos, Higgins or Jones.

We only have 3 DE's on the roster. They need a pass rusher, and I'm not sold on Lewis (who they coached in Seniorbowl and we should keep an eye on). Especially with Lawson in a contract year.

Chinn can be moved to LB and it'll allow us to cut Williams and sign a couple free agent lB's (Lee) to go with a 3rd or 4th round lb.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ian Rapaport should probably rename himself Smoke Screen, because teams and scouts whisper lie to him and he just tweets the lies out for the likes and retweets.

Examples:

That last one isn't a smoke screen so much but...was last night really so off from what the mock drafters said? I don't think so. There were a hand full of surprises, but not more than any other year.

So there's hope that this tweet is just a smoke screen given to him by the Bengals.

I hope so, because drafting a DT, even if they are a good player, would be a horrible pick for this team and Mims...I'm just not impressed at all with his arm barring, ball dropping, off season rising ass Tongue
Reply/Quote
Draft Jones. Case closed. Impressed during senior bowl week. Great pff grades as well. Option 2 mims then option 3 Baun. He also loooks like a stud.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 07:52 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Draft Jones. Case closed. Impressed during senior bowl week. Great pff grades as well. Option 2 mims then option 3 Baun. He also loooks like a stud.

I approve this message.
Reply/Quote
I'll be pretty surprised if we draft Josh Jones. Only because believe it or not, the Bengals like Bobby Hart, who they still believe has upside. The question isn't just how good Jones is, but how much better than Hart he is, versus how much other players add to what we can do. I don't think pick 33 will be OL, although I agree it's a need.

Adam Schefter just said we're not trading.
Reply/Quote
Please not zach baun
Reply/Quote
Looks like Higgins
Reply/Quote
Wow! I like him! Welcome Tee Higgins!
Reply/Quote
Knew it, he was the only one they had the camera on. Not a big fan of this pick with what we could of had.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 03:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is Baun guys, not Braun lol

But yeah, I like most all of these guys over Mims for the reasons I listed. Higgins has his questions though too, same with Shenault
and his injury history. Robert Hunt is a guy I would be all for who can play Guard or RT.

Sorry, when I'm posting off my laptop it's Baun, when I post on my phone it auto corrects to Braun.
Reply/Quote
Better Higgins that Mims. No trademark push-off, much fewer drops.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Better Higgins that Mims.  No trademark push-off, much fewer drops.

Yes... I see way more crazy catches by Higgins in traffic than I did Mims. Too many OPI calls for that guy in the NFL, I can see it now.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Better Higgins that Mims.  No trademark push-off, much fewer drops.

100% agreed. I've been on the Higgins train all off season and the Not Mims train since about the same time (I may or may not have been the conductor of that train XD).

This draft has been borderline perfect for me. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:25 PM)Benton Wrote: Sorry, when I'm posting off my laptop it's Baun, when I post on my phone it auto corrects to Braun.

Oh, don't be sorry then brother. Hate that crap, when I mean to spell something, I mean to spell something lol

(04-24-2020, 08:47 PM)Takedown Wrote: Yes... I see way more crazy catches by Higgins in traffic than I did Mims. Too many OPI calls for that guy in the NFL, I can see it now.

(04-25-2020, 12:49 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 100% agreed. I've been on the Higgins train all off season and the Not Mims train since about the same time (I may or may not have been the conductor of that train XD).

This draft has been borderline perfect for me. 

Plus Tee played against much higher competition at CB and is faster on the field and gets separation.

The best WR Clemson has had in years and Clemson puts out high quality Receivers. Love the pick honestly.

Get the WR that played against the best and still kicked ass is my vote in the end.

There are questions with every WR and Mims honestly had more than Higgins who played in a stronger Conference.
Reply/Quote