Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals at Baltimore Predictions
Lets start this. Bengals always have hard time at Baltimore. I say they have D and we don't. Ravens win easy. Bengals fall to 5-5. I'm a die hard Bengals fan, but it's hard to win with no defense. That year we had Boomer back and Corey Dillon, they could score in 1997, but no wins due to no defense. No defense is killing Bengals in 2018. The Ravens will not want to be swept by Bengals, and they will lay it on Bengals in Baltimore. The Fans on here are correct, the Lewis/ Austin Defense is Hopeless. Baltimore offense will have their best game of season. Ravens D will shut down Bengals. The Fat Lady singing before Thanksgiving. Her opera song for Coach Lewis, " Con Te Partiro ", also know as " Time To Say Good Bye ".

ADD ON : Now that Austin Fired and Marvin taking over the D , the Bengals chances in this game may have increased a little. At least there is more hope anyway. Hey, I'm rooting for the Bengals to win it. This would be a big win. Sweep Ravens. Go to 6-4. With 3 home games left that sets up chance to have 9 or 10 win season. Firing Austin CAN'T HURT their chances, and just might help.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Call me a Negative Nancy, but whatever.

Ravens win.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati will win. The Ravens are in free fall toward obscurity. In a week the Bengals will be 6-4 and still in the playoff picture.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson will beat us.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We will win. Because we bounce back like bowling ball. We fall hard, but then by the grace of the football gods, we bounce back up, barely but we do bounce back.
Reply/Quote
Feel like we’re gonna have a tough time scoring without AJ Green. If Lamar Jackson plays I guarantee he will run all over us. You think we miss tackles now I can only imagine us trying to tackle Jackson. They will probably run the read option which requires a disciplined defense to stop it which we don’t have, our defensive ends won’t contain and our linebackers will be running in the wrong direction. Jackson really can’t throw accurately but it won’t matter because our coaching staff is clueless and won’t come up with a competent game plan to stop him.
Reply/Quote
I said 45-10 for Saints game.

I say 24-6 for Ravens game.
Reply/Quote
What's the point. This isn't a playoff team and if we were to get to the playoff's (not looking good) it would be another KC/Saints like massacre for Texans/Steelers.

At this point we need to lose out and hope it's enough for a change. Given that Marvin got extended after a 4 win season, it probably won't be.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bengals can win this. The ravens may have given up on the season already.

We win the next 3 in a row and sit at 8-4 going into LA.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:27 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: I said 45-10 for Saints game.

I say 24-6 for Ravens game.

I called 57-21 for the Saints.......Flacco Birds 17-14
Jackson Birds 31-14.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are going to win this game.
Reply/Quote
We stack the box, make Lamar pass and win the game 28-21

LaMar throws 2 ints and Dalton goes off for 300 yards and 3 TDs

The Bnegals continue to hold onto the 6th and final Wild Card spot
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
75-2 as Marvin claps on the sideline, saying he improved the defense by forcing a safety
Reply/Quote
Pain. Get my hope up again and the bengals kick me in the. ? every time. Must be a sadist. I keep coming back. WHO-DEY
Reply/Quote
Storyline- marvin takes control of D and beats his old team
Reply/Quote
Bengals win. Need to get Erickson involved in the receiving game. Mixon will do ok. Players will be motivated. 21-10 Bengals.

Reply/Quote
Ravens are in disarray and Lamar Jackson will likely be making his first start. Lamar Jackson is not Mahomes or Brees. I say Bengals win 24-20.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bengals win. Need to get Erickson involved in the receiving game. Mixon will do ok. Players will be motivated. 21-10 Bengals.

Why would the players be motivated? ML has de-motivated them slow and easy for years now
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:52 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Why would the players be motivated? ML has de-motivated them slow and easy for years now

In fact, Marvin can motivate players even when they are out of the playoffs.  Just look at the last two games of last year.  Or the final 5 games of 2016 when we finished 3-2 with our only losses by 4 points to the AFC North champions, and by 2 points to the AFC South champs.
Reply/Quote
I think Marv breathes some life into this defense and we hold them to under 20 (pretty radical prediction with how abysmal this defense is, I know). As for the offense, I think we can definitely put up 3 TDs if we play the cards right.
Reply/Quote